• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is the returning cruisers gift now (2009)?

MouseGrandma

Hooked on DCL!!!
Our last cruise was February 2008, Presidents' Week, and the gift was the red beachbag with blue water bottles, a notebook and pen, a red mesh bag and some little toy.

Our Feb. 2009 Presidents' Week is coming up. What is the gift now? I have heard it is still the same.

Can't wait for four weeks from today!!!:cool1:

just returned from #5 and I now have four bags and 8 water bottles

better than nothing

I heard that on #6 you get something diferent

Our last cruise was February 2008, Presidents' Week, and the gift was the red beachbag with blue water bottles, a notebook and pen, a red mesh bag and some little toy.

Our Feb. 2009 Presidents' Week is coming up. What is the gift now? I have heard it is still the same.

Can't wait for four weeks from today!!!:cool1:

Hay Mousegrandma,

We are on the same cruise with you? Are you flying out the day before or the day of? If your flying out the day before were are you staying?

Just got off the Magic. We received the black/red Castaway Cruise bags. Inside were a mesh bag, 2 water bottles and a small bag with arts/crafts items in it.

Jan

Hay Mousegrandma,

We are on the same cruise with you? Are you flying out the day before or the day of? If your flying out the day before were are you staying?

We are flying in the day before and staying at Fairfield Inn near MCO. We don't arrive until about 7pm, but there is no way that I will fly in on the day OF when coming from the snow-belt!!! Too much chance of missing the boat!!!:sad:

better than nothing

Unless that is new, we got the same things as everyone else. The only time we got something different than other cruises is if we were on a special cruise itinerary. I wish they would change it up yearly knowing there are no many returning passengers.

better than nothing

They don't change the gift by number of cruises. DCL gives all CC members the same thing, and when they change it, they change it generally. We were on #6 over Thanksgiving, and got the bag and the waterbottles and such. I think this has been the gift since '06. Before that, we got beach towels and pins.

They don't change the gift by number of cruises. DCL gives all CC members the same thing, and when they change it, they change it generally. We were on #6 over Thanksgiving, and got the bag and the waterbottles and such. I think this has been the gift since '06. Before that, we got beach towels and pins.

The bag/gift being given now is different from what was given 3/07, the last time we cruised.

The gift changes from time to time--not yearly, not based on your number of cruises.

We have received (in order) a picture frame, towels, lanyard with pins, black bag, red bag, and maybe some other things I've forgotten.

You will currently get the lanyard (no pins) when you check in (one per person) and the red bag with water bottles in your cabin (one per stateroom).

I'm very excited to get these bags! Please don't change in 2 weeks! :) They can change in the fall when we go again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter