• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is the rehab for ToT? Sorry, lost the thread!

obnurse2003

<font color=green>I'm going to wear my ball gown a
PLEASE forgive this never-dying question!!! The SEARCH does not work today and I cannot find the link anywhere!

We are going the week of Sept 21-27th and ToT is on our 1st to do list, but will start getting a new plan if this is going down for rehab.

I am sorry for asking this again. I know that there probably isn't an "official" word out yet but wondered what you know. I hear the rumor abour RR too.

So, could someones, please, very quietly, without sighing and thinking that I am an idiot, PLEASE, let me know the link to these rehabs? Thanks.

Here's the latest from mgmstudios.org:

"One side closed the morning of the Septmeber 5th. One side closed Septmeber 18th through 21st, and both sides closed September 22nd through the 26th, and back to one side closed the 27th through the end of October.
The reason for the rehab is to get a whole new Tower console for the ride."

Sounds like you might want to get there on your first day. I wouldn't take the chance that the full closure won't run over an additional day.

The unofficial list of rehabs in Aug/Sept
It seems to me that people keep posting all the rehabs and rumors of rehabs and it gets confusing. so I got all the info from a few of the more reliable sites and put it all right here so you can get a comprehensive look at all the rehabs going on....

8/24-9/19: FOTLK @ AK source: wdwig.com
8/25-11/19: BTMRR @ MK source: disneyworld.com
9/7-10/24: SFRTreehouse @ MK source: disneyworld.com
9/14-11/17: Animation @ MGM source: disneyworld.com
9/6-9/14: RnRC @ MGM source: a few WDW sites
9/5-9/21: TOT only one side @ MGM source: a few WDW sites
9/22-9/26: TOT full close@ MGM source: few WDW sites

So there you have it. In one place.... Remember unless listed by the official WDW site, rehabs are just rumors and should be treated as such. But you should also be prepared just in case......

Last edited by jordanyosh on 08-03-2003 at 04:25 AM

Jackie...

I think this is what you were talking about. I have been keeping my eyes open also since we will be there the same time you are. Looks like MGM will be the 1st park we hit so we can get in TOT! At least this looks hopeful that TOT and RnR won't be down at the same time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter