What is the Plan?

DisneyFan06

<font color=magenta>I think I can pretty much draw
Can anyone explain to me the dinning plan and how it works? I might be intrested in changing my reservation to add this. Thanks.

The dining plan has a set price per day...10 and over are adults, under 10 are children. For that price you get a counter service meal, a table service meal and a snack. if you go for 5 days you get 5 of each to be used whenever you want from the time you check in until midnight the day you check out....you can use all the snacks at one time, 3 meals at a time....whatever. Most restraunts seem to participate. You can share meals to help stretch to having 3 full meals a day. Rules are different for DVC but otherwise, Everyone on the reservation must have the plan, You must purchase this for your entire length of stay and you must have the same kind of tickets for everyone on your ressie (however if you need different kinds of tickets you can buy everyone a one day ticket and upgrade as needed when you get there). Table service meals include appetizer, entree, desert, drink - specialty drinks usually not included but some places give them to you anyway. Counter service meals include one item (a combo of say fries and a burger is one item but if it doesnt come with it then it isnt included) and a drink. Snacks seem to be changing but what I have read lately it seems to be most food that can truely be categorized as a snack under $4.

i have a little confusion about this... I just reserved my package for 3 nights and 4 days and the woman told me that i only had the free dining for 3 days . So, on the day we check out we don't have free dining? i'm very confused...
thanks to anyone that can clarify this.

Hi stanncie

The dining plan is per night of your stay. So, you will have 3 TS, 3 CS & 3 snacks to use for your entire stay. You can use the credits whenever you want during your stay. Your credits expire on the last day of departure at midnight.

Enjoy :goodvibes

stanncie said:
i have a little confusion about this... I just reserved my package for 3 nights and 4 days and the woman told me that i only had the free dining for 3 days . So, on the day we check out we don't have free dining? i'm very confused...
thanks to anyone that can clarify this.

We're going to be there from Friday to the next Sat.and we had to purchase 9 day tickets even though we'll only be there 8 nights to get credits for everyday.If your on the Free DDP its only a matter of a few dollars a day to add it.

buying the 9 day park ticket is just a few dollars more than an 8 day park ticket but it does not give you 9 days of meal credits. Your meal credits are equivelant to the number of nights you stay in your room not what park ticket you get. we found no problem with sharing meals (like at 2 restaurants we just ordered one kids meal and one adult meal with all the trimmings) to get through 8 days on 7 days of credits...we even had a meal that was 2 credits per person. and we ate there all meals (although i'm the only one who used credits for breakfasts except at the one buffet breakfast) for 8 days.

thank you all! i understand the dinig plan now. I'm very excited to try all of the restaurants :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter