What is the order of bus service at OKW?

TigerLaw

DIS Veteran
does anyone remember the order of bus stops at OKW? is it worth it to try to be at one stop over another?

thanks for the help!

I may not remember all the name correctly, but here goes

Except for the Downtown Disney Bus which runs backwards to this.

1 - The one over the bridge from the Hospitality House - Permimiter something maybe.
2 - South Point
3 - Turtle Pond
4 - Miller Road
5 - Hospitality House.

I like South Point and Turtle Pond, but that is due more to the quiet pools and not the bus stops.

Robin is mostly correct.

Peninsular Road,
South Point
Turtle Pond Road
Miller's Road, Hospitality House

Most of Peninsular Road is in the HH booking catagory. We have found that staying anywhere around the HH booking catagory and also buildings 62, 63, 64, 15, & 16 plus 27-29 are easy to utilize both Peninsular Road AND HH stops. When staying in those areas, we often go to HH to get on when going to the parks and get off at Peninsular Road on the way back in.

Our favorite area is South Point, and we like that it is the second bus stop when coming back "home" from the parks.

Hey I got it right except what the first one was called. ;) I knew it started with a "P."

The Internal Bus (also called the DTD/TL bus) starts and ends at HH.

so does the internal bus do a complete lap, and THEN go out to DTD and THEN TL or what exactly (sorry, a bit confused here!) :confused3

so does the internal bus do a complete lap, and THEN go out to DTD and THEN TL or what exactly (sorry, a bit confused here!) :confused3

When it returns from DTD and TL, it stops at the HH. Then goes on to Peninsular Road, South Point, Turtle Pond, Miller's Road. Then back to HH. So you can use it to get from the HH back to your villa back at South Point or wherever. Just make sure it hasn't made the entire route when you hop on at the HH to go back to your villa.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter