What is the one thing you must do EVERY time you go to WDW???

Must get family picture on dinosaur..I love that ride, everyone else hates it and most have terrified expressions when on it.

we do all the clasics..they are must do's

POTC and HM

really at MK there are so many Must do's

at epcot eating at marrakesh is a must do..LOVE their brewats

Breakfast at Chef Mickeys

Cuban Sandwiches at The ABC Commissary

Illuminations in Japan

Buy soup spoons in China

Dating back to my last memory of childhood visits to the MK - looking back down Main Street as we exit for the last time and taking it all in. I have to fight back tears every time:sad1:

On every trip, we always stop in the candy store in the Germany pavillion and the kids buy a few bags of the Haribou Gold Gummy Bears and gummy spaghetti!

The tradition in our family, regardless of who goes, is to get a Dole Whip, then procede to call the rest of the family members who are not in Disney to report and brag:)

The tradition in our family, regardless of who goes, is to get a Dole Whip, then procede to call the rest of the family members who are not in Disney to report and brag:)

Whenever anyone on DIS says "Dole Whip", is there a particular flavor associated with it? By default do people mean pineapple with pineapple, or just any Dole Whip in general?

Dole Whip float (which is pineapple soft serve ice cream floating on pineapple juice!) we share!
IMG_3984-1.jpg

We always go to Epcot - and we always stop at Italy and throw a coin in the "trivi" fountain - and like the trivi - we wish to return to DISNEY! So far so good!!

IMG_3506.jpg

Whenever anyone on DIS says "Dole Whip", is there a particular flavor associated with it? By default do people mean pineapple with pineapple, or just any Dole Whip in general?

You can order pineapple or pineapple/vanilla twist in a cup, or either combination in a cup of pineapple juice, called a float. I just had the float for the 1st time last trip...won't be the last:)

Ours would be have a meal at Cinderella's castle. For some reason we did it the first time we went and now it is the one thing we so every time. The other would be ride PotC.

we have to eat at Pizzafari........i just love it there. and of course we end our last night with MK. take our last bus ride to hotel..........

You can order pineapple or pineapple/vanilla twist in a cup, or either combination in a cup of pineapple juice, called a float. I just had the float for the 1st time last trip...won't be the last:)

Personally, I take my pineapple straight, but the pineapple/vanilla sounds good too! :goodvibes

In most cases we try very hard to make MK our first full-day visit----hopefully complete with the Mayor of Main Street & Mickey opening the park!!

Take the ferry at least once from the TTC to the MK instead of the monorail.

Walk from DHS to EPCOT's International Gateway.

Mickey Premium Ice Cream bars galore!

Wishes viewed from the Rose Garden.

People watching.

Hotdog at Casey's. (remember when I was young and taking piano lessons, I wanted to one day play the upright outside of Casey's. . .the pianist was there on our last visit playing, The Entertainer. A song I learned well and remembered hearing on Main St. decades ago!)

Try to get photographed with a character we haven't gotten a pic with in the past! (we were happy to find Bre'r Rabbit this year at AK! ----and I had my picture taken with the Mayor of Main Street!)

Try something new-----a restaurant we haven't experienced, an attraction that we haven't experienced in many years (I made my husband take a tour on the Tommorowland's Grand Prix Raceway this past spring----I'm sure I haven't been in those cars since I was in my single digits!!!!) We recently had our first 'on property' stay experience----one year it was MNSSHP. Next year might be the dining plan or The Keys to the Kingdom tour or maybe. . .????? :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter