What is the one souvenir you want at WDW, but realize you won't be able to get it?

So many souveniers, so little money. ;)

There are some original artwork cels that I would kill to be able to buy. But from now on, I just look, but after I hit the lottery... :banana:

I would love to buy some of that great framed artwork.

Also - I want so badly to buy an antenna Mickey - but I do not have an antenna on my car!

I am hoping for a little souvenir. A Baby!! Dh and I want to try for #2 and we leave next month. Perfect time to get close. :rotfl:

Without a doubt I would love one of the "Por Favor Mantenga se Alejado de las puertas"-ing monorail magnets!

CR Resort Fan 4 Life - Did you try calling the Character Warehouse and see if you could purchase it and have it shipped to you? I did that last year when I found out the the Original Pal Mickey's were on sale for 14.99. I found that there was one not far from me and called them and asked if they could ship it and they said no problem. I paid under $25 for Pal Mickey and shipping.

Check on allearsnet.com and I think they have the phone numbers to all the Character Warehouses in Orlando. It would be worth the call to see if they would. You would still be paying less than full price even with shipping.

My DH bought me the bug from the Main Street Electrical Parade. We saw that and the framed picture they came out with at the beginning of the 50th celebration, that has Tinkerbell and all the other characters on it. We got that too. When they brought it out to check the number on it, we were especially pleased to see what number it was - 50 of 250. It was perfect. We had both of them shipped home, but that was from the parks.

Maridw said:
CR Resort Fan 4 Life - Did you try calling the Character Warehouse and see if you could purchase it and have it shipped to you? I did that last year when I found out the the Original Pal Mickey's were on sale for 14.99. I found that there was one not far from me and called them and asked if they could ship it and they said no problem. I paid under $25 for Pal Mickey and shipping.

Check on allearsnet.com and I think they have the phone numbers to all the Character Warehouses in Orlando. It would be worth the call to see if they would. You would still be paying less than full price even with shipping.

My DH bought me the bug from the Main Street Electrical Parade. We saw that and the framed picture they came out with at the beginning of the 50th celebration, that has Tinkerbell and all the other characters on it. We got that too. When they brought it out to check the number on it, we were especially pleased to see what number it was - 50 of 250. It was perfect. We had both of them shipped home, but that was from the parks.
We never thought of doing that, but 99.9% we will never see these at the Character Warehouse or Character Premier store again. I think it was just a fluke they were selling & I always tell my family you have to go to those stores at the right time because you never know what you might find. Also I repeat that we saw them for sale in December 2004 & have not seen them there since then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter