• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is the new Master Chef menu like?

momoftwodisneykids

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have a current copy of the Master Chef menu? I went to *****************, but the menus are not up to date. The old Master Chef menu appears to have changed slightly and is now the "Til We Meet Again" menu. Trying to decide whether to change our Palo reservation for our upcoming Magic cruise on Friday night to Wednesday night so we don't miss out. Double dipping is not an option for me as I am on Weight Watchers and will have a hard enough time as it is. Thanks for any help.

Joanne :earsgirl:

momoftwodisneykids said:
The old Master Chef menu appears to have changed slightly and is now the "Til We Meet Again" menu.

I'm pretty sure that the "Til We Meet Again" menu replaced the Master Chef menu on the Magic and the site you went to JUST put that up within the last couple of days.

Other than having half of the Pirates menu cut off (you can't read the first one or two main course options), I believe Barb has kept the menus up-to-date from her cruise two weeks ago or so. (Oh, and the "desserts" link on the "Til We Meet Again" menu is misspelled.)

Again I could be wrong since I don't sail until January, but this is what I've been expecting for my cruise. :)

what exactly is the master chef menu..there was a family on our last cruise that i saw got some kind of certificate and all kinds of cooked food at the table. do you pay extra for it? or is for different cats?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter