What is the MOST EXPENSIVE room/suite at WDW??

WDW4us2003

Mouseketeer
How much can you pay for a room at WDW? I need to know, no matter how outlandish it sounds. I am assuming it is some type of suite at the Grand Floridian with all of the extras. Does anyone know or how could I find this out???

The WDW Dolphin has the most expensive suite on property and is MORE than the GF, or any other Disney resort. Give them a call, they'll be happy to quote you the current price per eve. It's the PREZ suite, and it is a SWEET SUITE, complete with all the amenities you would expect! This is a fun "trivia" question the transportation folks on the Friendship boats love to pose to all the guests. Most always "suspect" the GF, and are surprised by the answer. Not me...as a frequent guest of the Dolphin, I've not only seen the suite, but the ROSTER/NAMES as well. Very impressive. :sunny:

TTFN...DF99 :wave2:

I'm not at liberty to disclose this information~ (Top Secret...LOL). Seriously though, most stay under pseudonyms, offering them security and privacy. The associate whom offered a peek at the info, revealed the true identity of many names on the list which would have been a mystery to me. Michael Jackson was there during our last visit, occupying the entire floor with his children and family. He actually got in trouble for tossing "ice" off the balcony to the fountain area below. His children were "playing", etc. Good thing he didn't use this balcony to formally introduce his young son "Blanket" to the press/fans (as he did in Europe). Many foreign members of Royalty & ambassadors have also stayed in the suite, as well as U.S. Political figures. The list is expansive, and crosses all boundaries (sports figures, Politicians, Actors, Musicians, etc.). I was completely intrigued by the history, and look forward to adding my name to the list! :teeth:

I was completely intrigued by the history, and look forward to adding my name to the list!

Go for it, DF99!

So far, the 2 bedroom executive suites will have to do for me!;)

:sunny:

OK...so do you have a ballpark figure into what it actually costs?? I must say I am totally surprised!

Originally posted by BambiTamby

Go for it, DF99!

So far, the 2 bedroom executive suites will have to do for me!;)

:sunny:
You KNOW me too well, Bambi! I ALWAYS prefer to "reside" (ahem) in the Exec suites too...but am itching to try the PREZ suite (LOL). I may truly consider this...if YOU, and some others will join me. We could take over the entire FLOOR!!! :hyper:

DF99 :wave2:

Here's a look at some of the Swan/Dolphin suites. Don't miss the 360 view of the Emperor's Suite

The Suites

Michael Jackson has been coming to the Dolphin for a long time. I remember he was one of the original celebrities staying there when it first opened.

Actually the Presidential suite is the most expensive but is usually given to companies who hold conventions there, or famous people, and it is usually not charged.

Three years ago, a few of us from this board had a tour of the Suites at the Dolphin, including the Presidential suite. Michael Jackson had just been there before our visit, as had President Clinton and his family a bit before that. The view from the balcony is to die for, and the bathroom is the size of a regular hotel room. It is two stories high and just splendid. We heard the tossing ice off the balcony by Michael during our tour three years ago.

I love two bedrrom executives at either hotel...for a family of 5 it is awesome, and we don't get in eachothers hair.

As much as I love this trivia bit.... and I do want to know how much it costs per night.... what I really want to see is PICTURES OF THIS ROOM!! :) :) :) (The website was nice.... but I'd love to see pics from someone who's been in there...)

The website pictures are not of the Presidential suite, but the other large themed suites. I took pictures, when we were there, and lost my disposable, hoping someday to get another tour :)

Let me do some research...and I will get back to you.

It always cracks me up that these super duper ridiculously expensive suites have grand pianos! Slightly excessive... but it does add nicely to the atmosphere :) hey if you got the dough, why not?

I thought I read somewhere that the GF has a suite that cost about $10,200 per night.

looks like...
The two level Presidential suite is a mere $3,100 per night.

Straight from reservations....

between $2700 and $3100 per night. With the Swan being a little cheaper.

Katerbell--

Hop over to the SwanDolphin Cheerleader thread on the CB and ask. A lot of those ladies took pics on that tour. They may be able to get some up for you.

And maybe Towncrier took photos? Check with him, too.

aaaaah...Glo, Poohlovr....that tour WAS fun. I have pics but they are just 35mm prints ....no scanner.....
my favorite is of Disfanatiks (Teri) and her DH out on the balcony.........
Towncrier might be our best bet for posting some pictures!!

And speaking of hopping over to the c/l thread on the CB...Ms. Poohlovr....you should do that TOO sometime soon!! ; :)

No, I didn't take a tour...:teeth: ~Just looked around & visited on my own, (when it was not occupied), with a long~time staff member. It is remarkable, about the size of the suite I reserve atop the MGM Grand (Which is also a two~Story...complete w/elevator). The resort charges M. Jackson, and some others...but usually not Diplomats and Political figures. I recall it being just a bit over $3000.00 per eve, which is what Glo posted. I'll have to take some pics on my next visit. I'll be sure to post them upon my return. ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter