What is the meaning behind your screen name?

I loved the TV show Joan of Arcadia--have both seasons on DVD--and I'm sure Amber Tamblyn won't hold it against me that I wanted to be Joan Girardi at least on the Dis Boards!

Mine is pretty self explanatory as well. I love Eeyore and butterflies. Eeyore is often depicted with butterflies and I see butterflies as a metaphor for my life. So... I became Eeyore's Butterfly!

Mine's pretty straight forward, I worked for Disney on the College Program in 2002.

"Space", because my favorite ride at Disneyland is Space Mountain, and "Mermaid", because that's what my parents called me when I was little, because I loooooooooooooooooooved being in the water...still do! :laughing:

I used to work on cruise ships and loved visiting the different ports... hence portocall

little off topic..what was it like to work on the ship? From outside looks fun but isnt it alot of work?

My brother used to call me Mari (sometimes my dad would call me Mar - short for Margaret). I just added my maiden name initial and last name initial. That's how I got Maridw.

(Mari is pronounced the same way as Mari Windsor of Windsor Pilates)

HonestAbe because I loved the show in Disneyland, so that was part of it. Mostly it was because I watched my wife surf the Dis and frankly decided folks might need a dose of what I believe is honesty. Now whether people want to hear it or not :)

Our grandson was 2 years old when we took him on his first trip to visit the Mouse. My DD bought him a small clip-on Mickey Mouse. During one of his occasional mini-meltdowns, he started repeatedly sobbing "I want Mickey!" And a username was born! :goodvibes

My brother used to call me Mari (sometimes my dad would call me Mar - short for Margaret). I just added my maiden name initial and last name initial. That's how I got Maridw.

(Mari is pronounced the same way as Mari Windsor of Windsor Pilates)

Whenever I see your name, in my head I pronounce it Mare-ih-doo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter