• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is the longest you've stayed at Disnyeland - Which Hotel as well

This is a question right up my alley! Our bunch LOVES a long extended trip to Disneyland. All of our last 9 trips have been 9+ days. We set a new record for us last year with 15 nights at the Anaheim Desert Inn, 13 days in the park. :woohoo:

I am in AWE dsny1mom! 21 days at DLH concierge! That must have been some trip! pixiedust:

Sounds great! :goodvibes

OOOH! Count me in too!

We've stayed at Embassy Suites South for a week and went to DLR everyday except Sat when we were blocked out. I was still sad to leave. Our new norm however seems to be about 5 days at the Candy Cane Inn. We may do 6 this next trip just so we can drive up and down on the weekend instead of in weekday traffic.

stayed 7 days and 7 nights at the GCH omg best trip of my life. I did a tr its in my signature

21 nights DLH conceirge 11th floor.

dsny1mom

Holy cow~~how awesome!!

Me -- 11 nights, 10 days -- HOJOs. Wouldn't have enjoyed the trip as much if it weren't for the great beds. By day 7, however, the walk was getting very old.

9 nights at the Tropicana. We had some business in San Diego so my sister and I commuted from here a couple times during the day. Great trip. Great stay at the Tropicana.

85 nights at Hojo's.

Kidding!! :lmao:It was 8 nights, and a dream come true. :goodvibes

Years ago we spent at least part of the day at DL for 10 days in a row. And this was back before California Adventure! We stayed at the Castle Inn & Suites. (Big fam, so a suite was a must.) Pretty long walk back every night, but that is still my fave trip.

6 nights at the Disneyland Camp Ground. What is that song "they put in a brand new parking lot" LOL I think that is exactly what happened to the Camp ground, well that and CA :)

We would ride our bikes to Disneyland hotel, lock them in the bike stands then get on the monorail and be zip zap at Tomorrow land.

I sure wish quests could do same. We had a great time. Price we paid to stay at Camp Ground was not cheap. Best was i had my own bed. Could cook my own food - so not to much heavy park food. Just a wonderful time.

Patty

2003 - 11 nights/10 days at DLH concierge - Xmas thru New Year's - celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary

2011 - 7 nights/6.5 days at GCH

:dance3:

WE always stay about 10 days and only one of those days is away from disneyland. We have to do legoland with the kids.

Coming from Australia, we wouldn't want to spend less than 10 days..
but if you're offering, you can pay for me to fly over just for the weekend :rotfl:

8 nights and 8 days at WDW. Stayed at Pop Century. This trip to DL we are staying at The Camelot. 7 nights with 6 days in the park. One day in San Diego and one or two partial days in LA.:dance3:

...and 8 nights at the HOJO in two weeks...Last trip was 6 nights and five day hopper

I think I have stay envy...

The longest has been 4 nights. But that is soon to be fixed this summer, with a....drumroll please

5 night stay!:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter