What is the last movie you saw in the theatre?

Logan (excellent), have tickets to first showing of Beauty and the Beast on Thursday. Taking DD for her bday!

I saw Kong yesterday. It was actually much better than I expected it to be.

Moana was the last movie we saw in theatre. We don't go too often, but I imagine we'll be going to Beauty and the Beast next!

Rogue One, last weekend.

Not a perfect movie (I got a little bored in a some parts), but definitely fun.

The weekend before that, I saw Moana. LOVED it! I can't wait to purchase it on DVD and watch it again.

Yep, I do all my movie watching at a second run theatre. :rotfl:

Logan on opening weekend! It was an excellent movie!

I'm a huge movie fan, so I have several movies I want to see right now, Kong, Get Out, Beauty and the Beast, and The Shack. I love watching movies in the recliners, I won't go back to the regular seats, lol.

Logan. My husband fell asleep about 2/3 through the movie. Recliner seats :rolleyes1

Saw Hidden Figures twice. Loved it!

Lego Batman movie on Sunday. I almost fell asleep. I will be seeing Beauty & the Beast on Saturday. I can't wait for that one!

50 Shades Darker. My friend and I took our girls to a dance class in another city and had 4 hours to kill. We were the only ones in the whole theater. Had a blast!

50 Shades Darker. My friend and I took our girls to a dance class in another city and had 4 hours to kill. We were the only ones in the whole theater. Had a blast!

Had a blast being the only 2 in the theatre. Do you want to tell us about it?

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, somewhere before Christmas. It was a great movie!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter