• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is the last concert you attended?

A few months ago, Alan Jackson & Chris Young. I saw Trace Adkis a few months before that. All of them were great.

Last concert I went to was U2 in Vegas back in October. Awesome show, Black Eyed Peas opened and they were incredible. Have tickets for this Wednesday, going to see Tim McGraw with Lady Antebellum opening. Had tickets to see U2 on the 12th with Lenny Kravitz opening but that has been postponed till 2011.

Tim McGraw and Lady Antebellum - 2 weeks ago - Charleston, SC

GREAT concert!:thumbsup2

I have no shame in admitting this...

New Kids on the Block!!

The last major concert was Aerosmith when they were on the Nine Lives Tour in 1998. Sad but true.

A few weeks ago my daughter's middle school chorus attended Festival Disney and Mulch, Sweat, and Shears played at the awards ceremony. I had never heard of them before but they were great! It reminded me how much I miss going to concerts.

Last year I managed 3 concerts :goodvibes

Elton John
Celine Dion - awesome concert
The Eagles - fabulous as always

I saw Them Crooked Vultures (Dave Grohl of the Foo Fighters, Josh Homme of Queens of the Stone Age, and John Paul Jones of Led Zeppelin) in Indianapolis on May 17. Next one coming up is Barenaked Ladies in Tampa on June 26. I can't wait!

Prior to those, I saw Sunny Day Real Estate in Chicago in September. Then saw Them Crooked Vultures in Nashville in October one night and SDRE in Houston, TX, the next. That was a fun night of driving. :laughing: If I do move down here (to FL), one thing I'll really miss about living in the midwest is the ease of getting to numerous concerts in short order. There are so many tour-stop cities that are within like a 6-7 hour drive of St. Louis.

Bruce Springsteen was the last show I saw-- man, does he have stamina! He put on close to a 4 hour show!

I'm thinking my last concert was in 2006 (not sure of the year). It was when the original line-up for Duran Duran got back together. I haven't been to any other concerts (as a whole - Duran Duran or other artist) since then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter