What is the FIRST thing you do at MK?

Climb the stairs to the train...spend a few minutes looking down Main Street (getting teary-eyed) looking at the castle, then take the complete train ride around the MK. Wouldn't feel right doing it any other way! :goodvibes

I always did Space Mountain First. Just tradition. Since FP and the fact that we have two small kids this has changed

Take our time walking up Main Street. There is just something magical walking up Main Street for the first time on each trip. from there we have no set pattern.

When we were little we always had to go to HOP first because as my father would say "you need to remember those people whose sacrifices make it possible for this place to exist so you can enjoy yourself without a care in the world". I thought it was sooo annoying then but as an adult, I think it's very fitting and like to start my trip that way as well.

Climb the stairs to the train...spend a few minutes looking down Main Street (getting teary-eyed) looking at the castle, then take the complete train ride around the MK. Wouldn't feel right doing it any other way! :goodvibes

Oh my goodness! I never thought to do this. What a great way to start a day at MK! I might do this next time. :thumbsup2

Oh my goodness, I have to take a million pics in front of the castle. If it's a EMH, we walk through the castle to get to FL for PPF.

The first thing my family likes to do is take pictures infront of the castle....its a annual thing for us to do.

I think It's a Small World is going to become tradition for us. It just seemed to put us in the mood.

We always put on our ears in front of the castle and take pics while we are fresh as daisies, then head to FL.:flower3:

EVERY trip to MK starts by hitting the rest rooms, at which time I usually say "Ya just left the $%#^&* motel and ya gotta go already?!? LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter