• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is the Disney throw blanket in the parks now?

My2CrazyGirls

DIS Veteran
I love their throws! We have an awesome castle one from 2010....actually we have 2 and they are used daily!

I just came back from disney and they didn't have a new throw blanket. You can find there the same ones you can find online.

I bet they'll have something closer to Christmas, they have at least the last like 7 years we've gone! :thumbsup2

They better be out when we go at Halloween!! This has been my souvenier for the last 4 years! I need a new one!! :)

all I saw was a watch and bag for the spend so much offers at the hotel parks and DTD I remember when each spot it would be different

They better be out when we go at Halloween!! This has been my souvenier for the last 4 years! I need a new one!! :)

Yes they are our favorite souvenirs and are used daily! I hope there is a good one by our November trip, and your Halloween trip!

I would love to see a picture of the beauty and the beast one if anyone has a picture.

The Beauty and the Beast throw is available on line. It was the first Christmas gift I bought this year. :)

Today I saw a watch, towel, & tote bag as the "spend this much money, get this item for this much" offers. No throws yet, but they might just not have been where I was.

Thanks TinkStitch, I appreciate the update. We will be there in 4 weeks and I really really want a new throw! That is THE souvenir for us :)

I'm wondering if there is a throw out now as well? We have one from Christmas 2009 and we all fight over who gets to use it. I'm looking forward to grabbing 1 (or 3!!) on our upcoming January trip! I'd love to know what it looks like though!

I'm wondering if there is a throw out now as well? We have one from Christmas 2009 and we all fight over who gets to use it. I'm looking forward to grabbing 1 (or 3!!) on our upcoming January trip! I'd love to know what it looks like though!

My sentiments exactly; except, ours is from 2008. We haven't been back during Christmas since. I'm hoping to pick up a few more:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter