What is the Current Spend $50 and get ....

Elmo007

DIS Veteran
Last time I was in WDW, there was a promotion to spend $50 (or something like that) and then you get to buy a reversible tote or throw blanket at a discounted price. I know in the past they also did watches and roller duffle bags

Does anyone know what the current spend $50 (or whatever the correct amount is) and get the discounted promotional items is?

Thanks

I just briefly saw this on Friday at the checkout so I may be off a little.....I believe watches were $17.xx and Starter Pin sets...and I don't remember the price. There were different minimums for each of these. Sorry I couldn't be more specific. Hope this helps at least a little.

I've seen several different offers:
Reversible Tote
Watch
Starter Pin Set
Fleece Blanket

I can't remember the exact prices (under $20 I think). I'll try to look at the next store I go in.

irish_trip_mom said:
A parka......it's freezing here! (jk about the parka)

Lol I know! I almost caved and purchased the $8 stretchy mittens that you can get at Walmart for a buck XD we leave Wed so praying for at least one day I don't need to wear layers!

Different shops have different things sometimes. I saw a lot of starter pin sets and a red snugli with little Minnie's all over it.

We bought the reversible tote back in November. The jewels making the Mickey head fell off before we got on the plane to come home. My daughter doesn't care because she just uses it the other way. Thought I might mention it in case someone might be bothered by that.

Looks like the tote and pin set changed. This morning at the MK, the tote was black with a full Mickey on it. The pin set also looked different (not squares).

There's a new promotion that just started in our hotel gift shop this morning.

Spend 25$ and buy a Mickey tote (black) for 17.95
Spend 40$ and buy an expandable Mickey duffle for 19.95

The duffle is cool, it zips flat so you can pack it to use for all of that extra stuff you bring home. The timing was perfect because i was wondering how i was going to get that Boba Fett helmet home ;)

momofkids said:
We bought the reversible tote back in November. The jewels making the Mickey head fell off before we got on the plane to come home. My daughter doesn't care because she just uses it the other way. Thought I might mention it in case someone might be bothered by that.

I've been using mine everyday for work since we got home from Nov trip. None of the jewels have fallen off.

I saw the same thing dec301 said. The watch for 17.95 with purchase. Cute watch but didn't get it.

There's a new promotion that just started in our hotel gift shop this morning.

Spend 25$ and buy a Mickey tote (black) for 17.95
Spend 40$ and buy an expandable Mickey duffle for 19.95

The duffle is cool, it zips flat so you can pack it to use for all of that extra stuff you bring home. The timing was perfect because i was wondering how i was going to get that Boba Fett helmet home ;)

The duffle bag is great! We ended up with a few during our last trip and they're used often and still look new!

This is the new duffel bag:
PwP_Duffel_zpsc3df66aa.jpg

This is the new tote:
PwP_Tote_zpsbacb8381.jpg

Looks similar to my last visit in November. Guess I'll save a few $$$:confused3

I don't think so. If you get a weather as cold as we did, you'll be hunting for fleece throws around the four parks. They really seemed to be sold out! We got ours early enough and let me tell you that has been our most used item throughout our vacations!

Mx

Any idea if there is a new promo now...I love the blantets lol...

And does anyone know the one being offered for SWW at DHS?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter