what is the current spend $25 or $40 and get _____ for $?

eeyoresnr

DIS Veteran
just wondering what the current promo is at parks and resorts for if you spend a certain amount you may buy ___ for a discount price?

I don't believe there's one currently going on right now. It's only ran for a short period of time a couple times out of the year

I assume it is a bag deal...I know that I have bought a great number of duffle bags, travel bags, backpacks, and totes with this deal. I have always found it in the Disney store at the parks. It's how I bring home all the extra stuff that we buy in the parks!

In April it was a red/white/black mickey backpack or a pin starter set. I think the backpack was $18 or $20 if you spent $40, I'm not sure about the pin set.

I think they've kind of lost the plot on this deal. Spending X amount and getting a cool thing for $5 is great Spend X and get something for $20??? OK, maybe they'd sell it for $35 as a standalone, but it cost them $1.35 to make that towel. Sheesh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter