• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

what is the current return cruiser gift?

That's nice! We have a couple of the duffel bags they gave out way back when, plus the odd assortment of towels and West Coast blanket. This will make a nice addition!

Thanks, Mom323!

Is there some place on your reservation that shows your cc number? We have sailed before and are getting ready to go on our 2nd one, but I don't remember telling the travel agent our cc number but she knew we had sailed DCL previously. Thanks!

To confirm what others have said...

When you check in, they have an indication as to whether you are a repeat cruiser, and will give you a lanyard and two pins for each person. It does not matter if you check in the CC line. (if you notice if the CC line gets to be too long, they will send some CC members to the other lines)

The two pins are identical to each other. On the cardboard, it says one is to keep, the other is to trade. The CM's on board were getting overwhelmed with them. I wound up just giving one of these pins to the driver of the Radisson shuttle.

One note about the lanyard, or more important, the plastic which hangs from the lanyard. It is not that sturdy. Two of our four ripped, which would allow the contents (such as your KTTW card) to fall out. DD8 lost hers on the first day, and we heard of others who lost keys as well. We wound up replacing the plastic holders with holders from the lanyards we brought with us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter