• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

what is the craziest thing you have ever done at disney world?

come on all you people who are just looking you know you want to write something. :-)

Riding BTMRR for the first time, also at night. I was so scared!

Going to WDW with my BFF for my birthday.

Acting funny during a ride photo on purpose.

When I was at the pool at the YC/BC these guys(my same age) were saying hey and we ended up spending a few hours together.

haha those are good i guess all ive done that i can remember is well every time i go i always have some saying or song lyrics or something like tht i always say like last year was the bob the builder song lol. and play with plutos tongue and wiskers haha. :rotfl2:

Going on the Haunted Mansion ride late at night over and over while everyone else was watching the fireworks. :goodvibes

Watching a wedding in Epcot during the fireworks.

going on the tower of terror with a scared silly family behind me: LOLercoaster!!!

Me and my family stop and do the spongebob victory screech. Its pretty funny. If you dont know what that is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIOQNDA1s-U&feature=related

That's pretty amazing.

I've worn a Tinkerbell shirt to meet Captain Hook and he got really mad at me and wouldn't stop staring at me, causing Smee to get impatient and bug Hook who then got mad at Smee.

My last trip was just after I had been in a production of Peter Pan so I wanted a pic with just Peter. So I told Wendy this and she walked away all hurt since I had "dissed" her.

Me and my family stop and do the spongebob victory screech. Its pretty funny. If you dont know what that is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIOQNDA1s-U&feature=related

We do that cause we're cool. (NOT) :rotfl:

Well one thing that i didn't do but my dad and my uncle did it. We were on our way out of epcot and my dad and my uncle said they were tired. So, they found two benches and just layed there for like 15 mins. As people were passing by, they were staring. It may not be funny to you but funny to me

When I went with my chorus group to disney, me and my friends had really random conversations and even made up random stories. One story included Axel teaching Roxas to shave (we were REALLY bored...). Then when were leaving the Magic Kingdom, I had bought a Cheshire Cat Pook-a-Looz and I kept on making it dance on my friend's head

Our most recent trip was in feb. and the temps at night would dip into the 50's. We decided to go in the hot tub - and went running from our room to to the hot tub and and back - it was a good 3 minute run (or 8-10 minute walk!!!). It was Coronado Springs! It probably took us so long running cause we were laughing so hard! Must have looked crazy in towels and flip flops!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter