What is the Cheapest Contemporary ( CR ) rate ?

RickNWendy

<font color=red>They'll fight for Disney whenever
OK, I know what they are currently. Now, I have us reservations at the SoG, but would really like to get to the CR- especially in the tower, but that will come later when I get paid more for my skills.

Having said that, I am traveling on a budget and am, shall I say- frugal.

What is the cheapest you have been able to get a room for at the CR (obviously this won't be in the tower, but no matter). Also, what were the circumstances?

Thanks!

Disney recently offered discount codes (stays between mid-April and July '04) that allowed me to book a standard wing room for $1,097 for 6 nights (or $183/night) in early May. That price included all fees and taxes. The "rack rate" for that period (Regular season) was $264/night. Of course that rate does NOT include taxes and fees.

My rate for June 26 - July 3rd is 159 per night or 177 with tax. This was using the disney visa card rate.

we got a room only discount of $154 per night (included tax).

Them days are gone.....................

PamNC

We have an Annual Passholder rate of $154/nt ($171.71 w/ tax) for a standard wing room this July 21-27. (value season at the deluxe resorts)

We have a $149 + tax postcard rate for a standard wing room 5/31 to 6/6. Incidentally, AP rate for the same period was the same so we could have used that discount instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter