• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is the birthday cake like?

Morveryn

Mumketeer
I'm considering ordering a cake for my daughters birthday when we go to DLP. Does anyone know what the cake is like please? Is it sponge with jam and/or cream? Is it chocolate? Is it something else altogether? Is it nice?!;)
Don't want to order something she's not going to like, but then again she'll eat pretty much anything smothered in icing.:lmao:

We had a chocolate one in cafe mickey last September for my mother-in-laws 70th. It was nice but really chocolately and too rich for me.

A wee boy in inventions this time got what looked like a strawberry and White chocolate? Cake with a pop up Disney birthday card to keep, it looked nice.

Not sure if different venues have different cakes.

Wendy x

Ok thank you. I will ask a few different places and see what they have. What a very fast reply!:thumbsup2

We had two, both chocolate but I think they did offer an alternaative.

In Cafe Mickey, traditional chocolate cake ....

In Auberge a fresh cake more like a mousse/ganache type thing ....

Yum! They both look nice but I do like the sound of the mousse cake at Auberge. I think my diet is going to take a few days off.:cake:;)

Yum! They both look nice but I do like the sound of the mousse cake at Auberge. I think my diet is going to take a few days off.:cake:;)

It was definitely our favourite, oh wow just thinking about it :upsidedow you need to leave your diet at the door this baby has to be eaten guilt free x

It was definitely our favourite, oh wow just thinking about it :upsidedow you need to leave your diet at the door this baby has to be eaten guilt free x
I don't know about leaving it at the door, I think my diet will be left at home in a locked chest in a triple, no quadruple locked cupboard! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter