What is the best WDW deal you have ever received?

On our trip this past July 1 thru July 8 we stayed at the CBR for 7 nights. We paid $79.00 per night. This was a special email pin code. I have another trip planned for April 06 and I sure hope WDW offers some good deals next spring.

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

May 05- DH,DD6and DS4 annd myself..7 nights on POR in preferred building, Dining plan and 7 day park hoppers for about $1900.

donnab2005 said:
On our trip this past July 1 thru July 8 we stayed at the CBR for 7 nights. We paid $79.00 per night. This was a special email pin code. I have another trip planned for April 06 and I sure hope WDW offers some good deals next spring.

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:
We got that same rate this past June.

I remember booking what seemed to be the Fairytale package a few years back for 7 nights at the Polynesian on a whim and it turned out to be around $1400 for my DS and I. It was an unreal price and one I knew we would never be able to match ever again but let the 10 day hold go by because I wasn't sure if we could actually make the trip. :confused3 When I tried to book it again it was too late so for the same price and no Fairytale we stayed at POR (which we love by the way). I try not to have regrets in life but this one slipping by I think I always will. I hope someday we will be able to get a decent deal to stay at the Poly. :flower:

tinksgirl said:
A few years back The Come Back Rate Polynesian lagoon view concierge for 270.00 a night.Priceline rate of 74.00 a night at the swan easter vacation week.

Is there a way to narrow your choices to get only the hotels on Disney property or was it just luck that you got the Swan?

No, unfortunately there isn't a way to do this. And the Swan and Dolphin hotels haven't shown up on Priceline for about a year now so there is speculation that they are no longer participating in PL.

Dawn

HulaHoop said:
Is there a way to narrow your choices to get only the hotels on Disney property or was it just luck that you got the Swan?

We always budget as much as possible so we can keep going back more times!!!!

I got $60 kid's APs off of ebay and so both of my children have APs this year that cost us $60 each. What a deal.

One year we rented DVC points and stayed at OKW for $99 a night (including tax.) We thought that was too expensive for future visits and used PL and have gotten Marriott Courtyard at Lake LIttle Bryan for $38 per night, Doubletree Suites for $40 per night (2 bedroom with kitchen).

This time we are using SkyAuction for a 1 bedroom condo for $35 per night including tax.

Leaving in 2 weeks! Yeah!

Dawn

My lucky deal trip was December 2004!

I was on-line when I got a email pin code from Disney and I got POFQ for $76 a night! I called immediately after getting the email (we are talking about 1 minute) and some resorts were already sold out. If I hadn't been on-line when the email came.....

Then the same thing happened with the airfare, I had been on-line checking it when it changed before my eyes, I got round trip, non-stop from Cleveland on Continental for $176....I signed off and called Continental immediately and got the fare, within a couple hours it was back up to $232. Even the lady at Continental told me I lucked out.

I also managed to get the last of old Fun in the Sun 30 park passes, saving the 10 of us about $500 on tickets.

The whole trip was just one lucky break after another.

Until someone posts the "I won a trip" post... I think I have the best deal.

Back in 96 for our honeymoon we stayed had the trip of a lifetime:

GF for 5 nights
Food and Fun coupons for each day (we were unable to use them all)
Ultimate hoppers
2 free tix to Universal Studios
Non-stop flight from St. Louis plus transfers.

We had a deal that was out of this world I'm thinking under $1200 for both of us. We had put down $500 for a deposit and our parents got together and paid off the balance for us.

Being young and uneducated about WDW meant 2 things: ONE- We had no idea of the value of the trip and didn't realize we'd likely never again be able to enjoy the luxuries we took for granted, we wasted a few of the food coupons and almost of the "fun" coupons are still in our photo album... unused, took the room for granted and wasted too much daylight doing the obvious things. But it also meant TWO- We didn't realize the deal we had received was "illegal" and the agent had worked us a deal that was too good to be true (possible even using other peoples deposits to pay for our trip)

Now we go and stay at the All Stars with the 2 year AP plan and AP discounts. Each trip for the 4 of us for 8 days with "hoppers" was under $1000 (tickets and hotel) But we know the value of it and know how to get the most out of WDW. Every trip since our honeymoon has been better than the previous one.

Before the Holiday Inn Family Suites turned into The Nick Hotel - I got an Entertainment Rate of $69 (reduced from an obnoxious $200-something when I first booked) per night!!! I was giggling when I got it...

And the place was *really* nice - 2 bedrooms - free hot breakfast buffett every morning (saved us a TON...enought to make up for the parking we daily had to pay for)

I was hemming and hawwing about staying off property - but left saying I wouldnt TOTALLY do that again....

ANd then they changed to Nick - dont have free b-fast - dont have Entertainment Rates AND jacked their prices up quite a bit. :o((((

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter