What is the best way to get from MCO to Royal Pacific?

geenerbell

Am I caught up with Robo yet?
We will most likely not have a car? Is there anything like Magical Express to Universal hotels? By MCO, I mean Orlando International Airport (MCO).

Best way is car service. Waiting with you when you arrive, help with luggage and will drop you at the door. Universal hotels do not have anything similar to DME.

Round trip car service is around $100, not including tip. Some charge more, although you might find 1 or 2 others that charge less. That's for 4 or 5 people. More people than that will result in a higher cost because the company will need to use a bigger car.

Most town car services will also offer a 30 minute grocery stop.

First time we did it we used a towncar this time a cab. The cab was much cheaper and flexible. I think it was about $35 from AKL to PBH and then about $50 from PBH to MCO (with tips) You have to give the towncar the time you want to leave and we weren't sure what time we wanted to leave AKL to go to PBH. Found no difference in service between the towncar and cab.

If you book through Universal they offer bus transportation. It is about $30 roundtrip per person.

We will most likely not have a car? Is there anything like Magical Express to Universal hotels? By MCO, I mean Orlando International Airport (MCO).

Mears is prob gonna be the cheapest:

mearstransportation.com
from MCO to Royal Pacific
Shared Shuttle Van:
one way:
Adult 18.00
Child 14.00
Round Trip:
Adult 29.00
Child 23.00

Private Town Car (up to 4 people):
One Way
$63.00
Round Trip:
Taxes are included in those prices

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter