What is the best time to meet the Prince and Princesses at MNSSHP?

__disneygirl

well, all that's left now is the happy ending.
Hi there. We're doing the party the week before Halloween this year. I'm a bit nervous about the crowds during this time (at the party only, I know the crowds will be low that week otherwise). I always go to Disney during low crowd times, so I'm really not used to having to wait long for anything, not even character greetings. In fact, last year we went from Dec 5-14 and when we went to meet Mickey and Minnie around noon at the MK, there was only ONE family in front of us!

So I was wondering what is the best way to avoid crowds for the princess M&Gs. I've heard that a lot of people head there as soon as the party begins and that it's crazy crowded. We're seeing HalloWishes at 9:30 and the parade at 10:30, with the Villains show somewhere in there. Would it be smarter to go see the princesses right after the parade? I'm thinking at that time a lot of families with children will be leaving, freeing up the Princess lines a bit. What do you think?

Any other tips for avoiding crowds at MNSSHP and making the most of it would be appreciated. I'm not worried about lines for attractions since we'll have plenty of time during the rest of our trip to tour the MK, I'm more concerned with getting in all the Halloween stuff and meeting characters. Thanks!

What are you doing at 5:30?

Best plan is to line up early during non-party time so you only use a small amount of actual party time.

If you don't want to do that, try during the first parade.

Do be aware they will probably cut the line before midnight, depending on how long it is and how long they expect it will take to clear through.

Where do they even do the meet and greets now that Toontown is gone?

When we went, several years ago, we met the Princes and Princesses without a very long wait sometime around 11pm

Where do they even do the meet and greets now that Toontown is gone?

When we went, several years ago, we met the Princes and Princesses without a very long wait sometime around 11pm

They meet at Town Square Theater where the princesses are during the day. They have fastpass during the day now, but not at the party.

If you want to go late, I'd suggest going during the second parade which starts at 10:30. I think you'll get more post-parade traffic now that the meet & greet is so close to the parade route.

They meet at Town Square Theater where the princesses are during the day. They have fastpass during the day now, but not at the party.

If you want to go late, I'd suggest going during the second parade which starts at 10:30. I think you'll get more post-parade traffic now that the meet & greet is so close to the parade route.

Oh yeah, the new locations means you'll get lot of exiting-the-park traffic, so I don't expect the lines will be as low as they were when it was all the way back in Toontown.

Thanks! Yeah, I think going during the first parade makes the most sense, since we don't wanna arrive early.

Last year as soon as we got into the party we headed to the Princess Meet and Greet but no one was getting in line yet since the park was still open. We were all just hanging around the entrance. As soon as the party officially started everyone got in line since Rapunzel & Flynn did not come out until the party started. At that time they started checking wrist bands and told those without them that they have to get out of line.
We waited about 20 minutes to get in....but the wait time was more than double that when we were leaving the meet & greet.

We went to two Christmas parties last year. The first party we lined up for the dwarves before the party started and then did the princesses during the first parade. The second party we lined for Cinderella's family first and went to visit the princesses (and the princes) again during the first parade.

We went to two Christmas parties last year. The first party we lined up for the dwarves before the party started and then did the princesses during the first parade. The second party we lined for Cinderella's family first and went to visit the princesses (and the princes) again during the first parade.

And how long was the wait during the 1st parade? Thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter