What is the best time to go to WDW?

What is the best time to go to WDW crowd wise?

• Jan.

• Feb.

• March

• April

• May

• June

• July

• Aug.

• Sept.

• Oct.

• Nov.

• Dec.

Results are only viewable after voting.

PiratePrincess1392

Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through
This is just a poll to see what month, crowd wise, you think is the best to go to WDW. Also post your comments on things about WDW. It will be our family's first time going to WDW so i need tips and stuff plz. Thanx :goodvibes

my mom said that september is the best time!! but like u already know but we go at the beginning of june and it isn't too badd but by the second third week it gets crazy and some of the lines r crazy but u r gonna get that with the popular rides no matter when you go!! :thumbsup2

Crowd wise, July is NOT a good month, but overall, my personal favorite is July because I like the heat and humidity (call me strange rofl). The crowds don't bother me because I have learned over the years when the best time is to go on each ride. lol.

during parade or fireworks like if you are spending two days in a park go to the parade and fireworks both in one night then the next night go during the parade and fireworks

or if you are in animal kingdom they have an afternoon parade and that is it the is the best time to go on ridess there even though there aren't many

Magic kingdom- during the afternoon parade and the night parade and firworks show

epcot-they only have fireworks so that is the bestt time to go

mgm- during the parade once again there aren't many rides here

Crowd wise, July is NOT a good month, but overall, my personal favorite is July because I like the heat and humidity (call me strange rofl). The crowds don't bother me because I have learned over the years when the best time is to go on each ride. lol.

SAME HERE

we go early august....talk about the heat and humidity, extreemly warm but i love it! and yes after many many many many times at WDW you learn the times to go on rides and when you will hafta wait or when u can aviod the lines, i think i just repeated myself but it;s okay. hahah

End of April going into May.
It's not busy, because Spring break ends before you go.

Also the first week of December. It's a good time to go, because it's like this dead season before the Xmas ru sh.

if i remember it's between November-December (week after thanksgiving to to the week before xmas when it's the week before christmas that's when everyone comes because school ends for everyone about the same time)

Anyone want to explain why Sep. is the most voted for so far? Is there like no one there or something and why?

I've only been in April, so i picked that, but my mom went (without me :sad2: ) in September and said it was about the same. I've had other family members go too, but I never asked them that.

The least crowded times I've been were september and april. but I dont really remember when I went in april because I was only 4.

I really want to go in october. but the rest of my family wants to go for christmas. But I love it in christmas, so I really cant complain.

I say September and October because all the kids are back in school and parents say it is too early to take off from school. Also like Sparx said that the Food and Wine Festival is at Epcot Magic Kingdom. My family loves Epcot because we would get the food from anywhere and then watch Off Kilter in Canada and The British Invasion in England. MNSSHP is great for younger kids and teens because free candy and no lines on rides. Thats just my thought.

Think about the months that don't have any big holidays, like January (after New Year's), April, June, August, and September.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter