What is the best thing you ate a WDW

Anything I have ever been served at Victoria and Alberts.
The berry cobbler at Artist Point. I had it on my honeymoon and again every trip since.
The filet at Citricos
The Pork Tenderloin at California Grill
The stuffed french toast at CRT
The holiday sandwich at EOS (the one with the cranberry sauce)
A sundae smothered in chocolate sauce at Ghiradelli - so decadent

I am thinking I will now have to try the filet and mushroom risotto at Le Celllier on our trip in December - we will be eating there for the first time :)

Surf and Turf from Narcoosee's
Dole Whips
Ohana dinner- wish I wasn't so full and could enjoy the bread pudding!

Every meal we have at V&A:) We go a couple of times a year and I always get the foie gras as they will serve it either with either or cold or warm. I can taste it melting in my mouth now, I love the choice to do it warm because most places close to us only do cold presentations or pates. YUMMY!

Can I add a beverage to the list? The raspberry martini at the Blue Zoo is amazing. We usually have a night cap there every night of our trip if we stay at S/D which is most of the time:)

OMG, now I'm hungry!

Best overall meal: Le Cellier

Salt crusted prime rib (no longer on the menu) with mashed potatoes
Cheddar cheese soup and pretzel bread

TO DIE FOR :)

Most surprising: Teriyaki steak at Kona (delish!!)

DH's favorite: Pulled pork sandwich from Pecos Bill. He will say to me at very random times when we aren't in Disney...I really could go for a pulled Pork sandwich from PB lol

Best sweet snack: milk chocolate salted caramel from EPCOT Germany

Best salty snack: Hot pretzels

Best ice cream treat: chocolate chip cookie sandwich from Main Street bakery

Best drink: frozen coke...I'm addicted!

Just got back from an amazing 13 days at Disney.
The best meal by far this trip was the salmon dinner at Raglan Road DTD.

Citricos: Madeira Braised Short Ribs; Warm Chocolate-Banana Torte
California Grill: Veal Chop
Boma: Zebra Dome
Starring Rolls: Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcake

-Bubble tea from the counter service in China (do they still make this anymore?)
-chocolate and nut covered frozen banana from MK
-rice krispy treats from Main street confectionery
-escargot from Epcot FandWF
-sandwich from Earl of Sandwich

wow..there are too many to list for me lol

Chocolate Profiteroles (when they had them at Tutto Italia!)
These are just hands down delicious. Definitely the BEST dessert I've ever had at Disney

Everything at Liberty Tree Tavern (the pot roast is to die for! and the dessert was good too!)

DH says his is everything (it is the one place I let him eat what he wants) and mine would be a Dragon Berry Colada at F&W and the slider platter at Morocco for CS, love the fillet at LeCellier, dessert had to be the cupcakes at Contempo Cafe or the English Toffee at the Writers Stop in DHS. Only 103 days to go until we FEAST again!:rotfl:

Breakfast: Pooh Ear's dipped in coffee at Crystal Palace (but I haven't tried Tonga Toast yet)
Lunch: Cobb Salad at HBD
Apps: Sushi at the California Grill (there used to be a steak one)
Dinner: Le Cellier Filet with Mushroom Risotto
Snack: Strawberry Shortcake at Sunshine Seasons
Dessert: Bread Pudding with the warm caramel sauce at Raglan Road OR Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake at LTT!
Drink: Either the Grand Marnier or Grey Goose Slushie from France. I am not picky.

Breakfast: 1900 Park Fare -- Lobster Benedict, strawberry soup.

Lunch: Columbia Harbor House -- Tuna sandwich (Yes, it's that good and the apple tart that comes with it on the DDP is pretty darn good too.)

Snack: La Cava -- Blood Orange Margarita (I take my snacks in liquid form. ;) )

Dinner: Yachtsman Steakhouse -- Prime, aged strip steak with truffled macaroni and cheese.

Dessert: Toss-Up in This Category: Ohana -- Bread Pudding or Les Chefs de France -- Creme Brulee

Miscellaneous: I have eaten many fantastic soups during my Disney trips over the years. If you're at a buffet where one is offered and the flavor appeals to you, take some because you will probably love it. Most of the soups I have sampled at WDW were excellent. Examples: New England Clam Chowder at Cape May Cafe (which I hear may be gone now. :sad1: ); Smoked Tomato Bisque at Chef Mickey; Sweet White Onion at Crystal Palace; Canadian Cheddar Cheese at LeCellier; Potato Leek at Biergarten.

Back in the day when Le Cellier had much better food:

BBQ Maple-Glazed filet (no longer served)

Salt-Crusted Prime Rib (no longer served)

Chocolate Moose (before M&Ms replaced the raspberries)

Appetizer: The ostrich dish that Jinko used to serve.

Dinner: Filet at Brown Derby.

Desert: Tiramisu at Citricos.

Filet and mushroom risotto at Le Cellier
Seared tuna at GF Cafe
Mango pie at Y&Y
Dole whip!

I go in less than 8 weeks! Yay!

-M

Great thread! Just found out that a restaurant in town serves the pineapple dole whips, so I'll have to compare them to the ones in WDW.

Kona Cafe and artist point!!! They were great. My daughter had buffalo at AP. the service was amazing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter