What is the best Restaurant you have eaten at in Walt Disney World?

Many of our favorites no longer exist or have changed for the worse (Empress Room to Fulton's, Top of the World to California Grill, etc.), but we still have enough to keep us going.

Narcoossee's and Yachtman's Steakhouse are in the top five, as are Ohana, LeCellier and Artist Point.

Can I pick 2?? Flying Fish and Cali Grill are my favorites. Absolutely love them. I like everything about both, the atmosphere, the wines, the food, oh my.

I like the view at Cali better but the decor at Flying Fish is more appealing.

Best Dinner Buffet-Boma for all of it's original dishes etc., the Boboti, the carrot soup, the cilantro salad dressing.
Best Steak Dinner-Yachtsman not only for food but ambiance as well, a lovely meal.
Best over all-Todd English's Blue Zoo (I dream about the Tuna Tartar)
Best Lunch-OKW's Olivia's Turkey sandwich on multigrain bread or Tangerine Cafe's Schwarma Platter

We also really enjoy Le Cellier (don't get the Au Gratin Potatoes) but only for really late reservations, otherwise it's way too busy and loud.

Currently my favorite restaurant would be 50's Prime Time Cafe. We first experienced it on our 2008 trip, went back in 2009 and are planning a return in Oct. Both meals I had were delicious. Our most recent server, Cousin Mark, was a hoot. We have also enjoyed Chefs de France which serves my favorite dessert, to date, crepes a la pomme. But there are still a lot of restaurants out there to try.

California Grill was great.

We're looking forward to trying Artist Point in a few weeks!:banana:

I don't think I can pick one but we really like Liberty Tree Tavern (for lunch), Narcoosees and Citrios.
This can change because we are going to a few more signatures this year - Artist Point, Jiko, FF & Yachtsman.

Victoria & Albert's is by far the most amazing dining experience we have ever had. Every bite was sheer perfection! We thought it would be once in a lifetime....well now we are going back on March 25th, my parents are going September 5th, and again as a family for our Dec 2010/Jan 2011 trip!

Our favorite signature is the California Grill. I ate here 3 times in the course of 2 weeks in August 2007 :rotfl: and we have eaten here at least once per trip since.

Favorites by park:

MK - Liberty Tree Tavern for lunch
Epcot - Chefs de France
DHS - None :confused3 but if I had to pick, 50's primetime
AK - Flame Tree BBQ

It's a toss up between, Narcoosees, Fultons and Shulas. We will be at Fulton's and Shula's next week!!:cool1:

Le Cellier, hands down all three times have been the best meal's we have had anywhere.

1. Flying Fish...food was outstanding and our server was even better.
2. Kona Kafe...food is always good and chef/service has never let us down.
3. California Grill...sushi is great & the view of the fireworks is amazing.

I have to admit, I'm surprised so many people have said Coral Reef.

The best meal I've had at WDW was at the Yachtsman's Steakhouse; I had the Pan-Seared Sea Bass - jumbo lump crab and spinach ravioli, citrus butter, and crustacean sauce. You know the entree had to be good when I don't remember dessert!!

Last trip, however, I really enjoyed our breakfast at the Kona Cafe and our dinner at Crystal Palace. Trying Jiko and Le Cellier this trip!

One of my fav meals was at the Concourse Steakhouse, so sad when they closed it.
I think my fav restaurant is Coral Reef, we have a fab meal everytime we go there. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter