What is the best rate you've found for a minivan and how did you do it?

pokeysmom

Mouseketeer
Please let us know what great rate you have been able to get for a minivan and what codes have you used, I appreciate any help and I am sure others will also. Thank You! :wave:

Rates will vary based on how many days you stay and time of year. Please post your dates.

Dollar has good rates on minivans, mousesavers shows using the code kiss3 and you can get a price of $229.99 per week. But I do not know your dates so it could be higher depending on when you are going.

We are traveling Oct 15-23. 1week +1 day

I rented a minian thru National.

$296.68 w/all taxes & fees

contract ID: 6600330

Product rate code: WWEB

coupon: 10008615 (you need to have this $20 off coupon from an entertainment book to present at the counter if you use the code...does not have to be an Orlando Entertainment book, our is metro St. Louis area.)

So far the best I have found is with Dollar using kiss3 from 7/29 to 8/15 $229/wk and $39 for extra days plus tax total was $724.64 YIKES

zuzugal,I dont know what I am doing wrong using those codes, etc. I got a grand total of $1222.78:confused:

I got a great rate for Labor Day week, when I started looking in probably December the rates we upwards of $500.00. I had a Full size reserved but really, really wanted the minivan as we are taking the kids. Here is our rate!!!!!!!:Pinkbounc

Pick-up September 4 @ 1:30pm
Return September 10 @ 5:30 pm

Base Rate: 249.99
Priceless -25.00
Ent. Coup -20.00

plus misc fees gives us a total of $237.70.

I was so excited.

Just FYI we also got an EA intermediate for a week in December for a total of 143.77 using the same codes and coupons.

Kayla

Pokeysmom-

I just went to National's website and plugged in my same info and it gave me the exact same estimate. Are you trying for different dates - holiday maybe - or more than a week? My rate comes to about what klcason's does, but we have an extra day that costs $66.25 for the day (still w/a total cost of $296.68).

This is not an EA rate - I didn't join.

Post your dates for me or send a PM; maybe we can get it figured out.

Originally posted by klcason

Base Rate: 249.99
Priceless -25.00
Ent. Coup -20.00

Kayla

What is Priceless? I am assuming Ent. Coup is Entertainment Club,
right?

also where did you enter the coupon codes?

Thanks for any info.

On National's website, I put my information in on the right side of the screen. Towards the bottom, after it asks for dates, place, type of vehicle, it will ask you to plug in any discounts. Specifically it asks for:
1. Contract ID
2. Product rate code
3. Coupon ID

I listed mine in a previous post. Mousesavers.com gives MANY ideas and combinations as to the various codes you can use. Sometimes you just need to play around a bit to find out which work best for you.

The contract ID 6600330 is from priceless vacations. There is a wesite....but you don't need to sign up to use their code. There is a thread on the transp. board that talks about this topic.

E-Z rental cars (off airport) gave me a rate of 295.00 wi th all taxes and fees for eight days. No codes or coupons. Their website states that they have a shuttle that runs every 10 minutes. I have not decided if I am going to go with them or not, but this is a great rate! I think that their website is ezrentalcar.com If that is not it, I just typed in e-z car rental in the google search engine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter