what is the best price you got for a room at hyatt mco and how did you get it?

dream2011

Mouseketeer
I am looking to find the best price for hyatt mco for june 5th 2012. If you have stayed here, I would love to hear your oppinions and how much you got the room for. thanks for your help Cathy

I got a choice certificate for $139. Not a huge savings but at least some. It is so, so convenient and now that you can check in at the airport(and we got a number 2 boarding number), we will go that route again:thumbsup2

Well...way back in 2004 I booked MCO Hyatt for $24.00 on Hotwire. Ended up being $36 w/tax :thumbsup2

I don't know if there's ever been a deal like that since, as I've been gone for a while, but it was DEFINITELY WORTH $36!!

You can't beat it for convenience, especially if you're using DCL transportation, and I would gladly pay much more just for that alone.

We used dhr.com and paid $131 for the night. Our trip is not till July, but all I have read on here is very positive and what seems to be stress free.

If you want the rock bottom price use Hotwire.com. You can't book a June 2012 room right now though. You can only book out 300 some-odd days. Right now for the latest out you can book it's running $65/night plus taxes. you do pay in advance with no possibility of refund or credit upon cancellation.

Hope it works out for you!

Before my Disney Visa I had another that had reward points that I never paid attention to so when I switched over I had 24000 points and used them for 2-$100 Hyatt gift cards.My room with AAA was $188 but free to me.

Everyone check your reward points-what a deal.When I got rid of that one and opened the Disney card I also got a $200 gift card-going towards the post cruise room-yay!

Linda

If you want the rock bottom price use Hotwire.com. You can't book a June 2012 room right now though. You can only book out 300 some-odd days. Right now for the latest out you can book it's running $65/night plus taxes. you do pay in advance with no possibility of refund or credit upon cancellation.

Hope it works out for you!

First of all, "hi neighbor". I live in Kearney, MO!
Second, what star rating is the Hyatt? How can I guarantee the hotel I am booking is the Hyatt?

I called MCO Hyatt directly and got a family foom for $99.00:):)

I tried calling the MCO Hyatt and was transferred to "central reservations." Is there a direct number for a reservations person at the actual MCO Hyatt?

Anyways, central reservations quoted me the same prices as the Internet. When I asked about a "family room," she said there is a family plan where you can get two connecting rooms and pay the normal rate ($169 + taxes) for the 1st room for the adults and get 50% off the second room ($84 + taxes) for the children. Is that the family room rate you were talking about?

First of all, "hi neighbor". I live in Kearney, MO!
Second, what star rating is the Hyatt? How can I guarantee the hotel I am booking is the Hyatt?

Hello there neighbor. Hyatt is a 4 star. And you are correct, Hotwire is a crapshoot. You don't know until you book. But if you get a 4-star and choose within .2 miles of the airport you will most likely end up with the Hyatt at the airport. I have gambled twice so far and own twice. If you don't get the Hyatt at least you'll end up with a hotel very close that also has shuttle service.

I tried calling the MCO Hyatt and was transferred to "central reservations." Is there a direct number for a reservations person at the actual MCO Hyatt?

Anyways, central reservations quoted me the same prices as the Internet. When I asked about a "family room," she said there is a family plan where you can get two connecting rooms and pay the normal rate ($169 + taxes) for the 1st room for the adults and get 50% off the second room ($84 + taxes) for the children. Is that the family room rate you were talking about?

I called 3 different times and finally recd the room rate of $99, I called 407-825-1234. The last time I called I talked to a girl who was very helpful. Hope you can get the same rate.

Hey! I called the hotel directly and got the same answer- that the $99 rate is only for the second room. Can someone tell me who to speak to in order to get that rate? Thanks!

but I have called 3 times to no avail! They are saying $189 is the best rate. Anyone gotten it through Hotwire lately?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter