What is the best pool at a Disney resort?

If you can't afford a Deluxe, Caribbean Beach Resort has a great pool and splash area for younger kids!

I haven't stayed in the Yacht Club/Beach Club for a long time, but as far as I can remember it's the best.

Have stayed at CBR, OKW, VWL & BCV. Storm-a-long Bay wins without question!
Have also pool-hopped to BWI Clown pool on our last visit. DS hated it. He kept asking why we couldn't just go over to SAB. Of course, he didn't quite understand that we weren't allowed to use that pool since we were staying at VWL even though we were able to use the Clown pool at BWI. Didn't make any sense to him at all. We decided to do the next best thing and go have ice cream at Beaches & Cream. A No Way Jose seemed to tide him over.

We will be back at our beloved BCV next March. We will all be happy! :)

I have stayed at the Contemporary, Boardwalk Inn, Polynesian, and Wilderness Lodge and in my opinon the Luna Park Clown Pool at the Boardwalk is the best one in terms of a theme and design.

However at the end of next month I am staying at the Beach Club for the first time and I am looking forward to trying Stormalong Bay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter