What is the best pool at a Disney resort?

What is the best pool at a Disney resort?

I love the Coronado Springs pool; their waterslide is the best! And, although I haven't stayed there, the Polynesian pool looks fantastic! :woohoo:

What do u all think? If u have stayed at the resort with the cool pool, tell me about it! I'm interested! :thumbsup2

Stayed at Beach Club this past March and "Stormalong Bay" is by far the best pool.

One more vote for the Beach Club.

We stayed here in June for Star Wars weekend #4 and we all loved the pool so much that we cancelled our hotel for later in the week at Cocoa Beach and extended our Beach club stay by 3 days, partly to enjoy the pool area more.

Also loved roasting marshmallows on the beach every night.

OKW pool...sorry, but we love the slide and how close it is to food, bar, and the community house. Easy to keep track of everyone!!!

Boardwalk pool and slide are pretty awesome too!

IMO, best atmosphere is The Wilderness Lodge and best slide would be The Boardwalk. We've see the Beach Clubs Pool several times, but we've never been in it.

Oh, if I only had a dislike button....

<click>
<click>
<click>
<click>
<click>
<click>

Boo at this slide...gives me the heebeejeebee's

BC/YC Stormalong Bay is the best pool for our family. With that pool, we don't bother to go to the water parks. :thumbsup2

WL lodge pool is very nice but also always packed with people, I believe the most peaceful pool is the 2nd pool at the Polynesian (recently renovated to 3ft depth all the way around).

I've never stayed at the boardwalk, but that whole clown face looking at you freaks me out! :eek:

Can someone explain the "sinking sands." at the Yacht and Beach Club pool. I have heard this mentioned before, but can't find any description. Is it just teh sandy bottom? :confused3

Well I guess I can see why my waitlist for BCV in August hasn't come through!
The lazy river in Stormalong Bay is my happiest place on earth.

I've never stayed at the boardwalk, but that whole clown face looking at you freaks me out! :eek:

Can someone explain the "sinking sands." at the Yacht and Beach Club pool. I have heard this mentioned before, but can't find any description. Is it just teh sandy bottom? :confused3

The pool is sand bottomed( but its a bigger grit than regular beach sand so it doesn't really stick to you like beach sand does).The sinking sands area is a shallow sand-bar area that kids can dig and play and wade in comfortably

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter