What is the best discount anyone ever rec'd on a deluxe hotel room?

displanner

Earning My Ears
I am not an AP holder (only go to WDW every 3 years) but my AAA membership and the Value Season gets me a nice discount. I hate to knock myself out trying to do better than that especially if I already have the most discount I can possibly get.

Excluding the AP discount, is 20% off the Value Season rate the best I will be able to do?

Two years ago I used codes from mousesavers to get rooms at CR for $129 a night and the beautiful Beach Club for $169 a night. It was great, we went to Magic Kingdom when we stayed at CR and when we moved to BC hit the other parks:):earsgirl:

$129 for the CR...that's a pretty good rate even for 2 years ago!
Had you already booked the room and then later saw and used the code? Did the code come out pretty close to your reservations date?

$109 / night , standard view, Animal Kingdom Lodge , Holiday Season starting the day after Christmas ! According to Mousesavers, the rack rate for this room at this time is $324/night.

Booked friday afternoon, ap rate.

7 nights peak season at the PolyGV for $199 (taxes included) Presidents Week.

We stayed at the Dolphin for $129/night + $10 resort fee on the govt./teacher/nurse discount. It's not a Disney hotel, but it's a deluxe, on Disney property, great location next to the Beach Club, and great service. It has all the perks for a Disney resort, except you can't charge to your room.

We stayed at the WL the last week of Value season in Feb with a rate of $119 per night.

Sherri

We also qualify for the gov't. rate at the Swan and Dolphin hotels, and they were by far the best discounts we've ever received!

Other than that, Jan 2000 Polynesian for $164 per night on a Shades of Green overflow rate, and the Wilderness Lodge this January using a code from mousesavers for $119 per night.

We stayed at WL aug 3rd - the 12th last year and paid $109.00 a nite. Spoiled now. Hope to get a rate like that for sept. 04.
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

No, I didn't already have the CR or the BC booked but when I saw the codes on Mousesavers I called my friends and said we had to go for those rates!! Had no trouble booking the rooms and in fact booked 2 rooms at each resort for that rate. The CR rooms were garden view wing and less than a 10 minute walk with a slew of kids. It was also close to the arcade and restaurant. The rooms were also quite large which was great. When I see a great deal it's hard for me to resist!!!!:earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter