What is the best Deluxe resort not on the monorail line?

Another vote for Beach Club.
Best Pool
Beaches & Cream
Walk to Epcot, boat to DHS
Walk to Boardwalk area
Awesome lobby, rooms, etc.
Movies on the beach

My vote would be Animal Kingdom. It's a bit distant from 3 of the parks, but if you get a savanna view, it's very relaxing and the theme and decor are excellent!

But for us, we're MK people, spend more time there than anyother park.....so our choice is the WL......not on the monorail and doesn't come with the huge price tags as the other deluxes on property....

WL is a small compact resort, boat transportation to the MK....themed over the top, doesn't get a lot of the visiting day visitors, and like I sais....decently priced for a deluxe.....

My vote has to go to the Wilderness Lodge. It is so close to the Mk and yet you feel miles away from the Parks, it is a beautiful and relaxing Resort.

we really love the WL. I also want to try Beach Club for the pool and location sometime.

The only deluxe we have stayed at is the AKL. We absolutely loved it! Had a savanah view room on the zebra trail, loved loved loved it! Since staying at each resort at DW is on my bucket list- the next place we want to try is either BC or YC- because of the pool.... but Boardwalk looks pretty and convenient, and WL has a lot of fans... I can see why you want input- so much to choose from. I'll be watching your thread closely for input. But if you choose AKL, and like to sip your coffee (or wine) on the balcony, you will surely enjoy it!

Boardwalk villas! Been my favorite place for years. The atmosphere and then how it is at night is hard to beat. Although Y&BC definitely has a better pool.

Kidani Village for me, but I've never stayed at the Beach Club and I would love to at some point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter