What is the average number of point owned by each member?

We have 270 at BCV - we're always borrowing!

We have 550 and have borrowed all but 147 of '07's points. We are finished planning for this UY, so that's a relief. I'm glad the "calling to add on days during the stay" worked out for wanna-b-Tink!

Bobbi :goodvibes

We have 270 at SSR. Just joined, so we'll see how that works out. I can see us adding in the future!

We have 400, between BWV and SSR. Honestly, in my heart of hearts, that's enough.

BUT ... 500 has a much nicer ring than 400...

And if I had 500, then I'd believe 750 would be perfect...

Heck, why not make it an even 1000?

You get the idea. We'll live with 400 for a good while longer.

Maybe.

We got 250 this year at SSR. I hope to get a 150 pt BCV resale in the near future.

we have 200 at SSR....right now, with trips planned out through Oct '07 - we're in fine shape BUT I would love to round that number out to 400 or even (gasp) 500 sometime in the future! maybe when a new resort is announced, we'll buy ....something to strive for.... :thumbsup2

I just bought 210 points at BCV last week. During the sale, according to my guide, Disney has 3,025,000 points in total for BCV, owning 2% for themselves with approximately 10,000 owners. That works out to about 296 points for each owner.

Guess I'll have to pick up more in the next year.

We own 300 pts at SSR and BWV. We have discussed adding on an additional
60 pts this year but financially it is going to wait. I would like to own 450 pts so that my 3 kids would each have 150 pts.
Wait make that 600pts I want some points for us to use. :rotfl2:

We have a mere 160 at SSR. I would love to have 250. That would be perfect for us....I think :rotfl2: .

We started with 150 at OKW, and added 56 at BCV when they stopped letting us pool-hop there. We'll stick with this amount of points most likely.

I'm brand new to the game with 200 a VWL. I figured I might as well head off the early onset of "addonitis" by buying a bit more than the minimum....

I'm getting a little giddy about my options, frankly.

we have 450: 275 SSR, 125 BWV, 50 VWL.

That seems to be enough since we also go to Universal 3 times a year but it's a little easier when Disney and Universal are both only 1 1/2 hour away.

I'll definitely add on more in the future, a lot more if they ever do AK.

We just added on 110 points at BWV. That gives us 420 points there and 108 points at BCV for a grand total of 528 points. That's enough for us I think.

We bought 300 SSR points in Jun 2004 and trust me that is not enough but do not want to go in debt to purchase more.

There are some people who own 1,000 points and plan to spend their winters at WDW when they retire,

Can one really do this?

I firmly believe that we will never own enough points. We started with 200 in 2000 and we now own 700. We have 350 at BWV, 225 at BCV and 125 at
SSR.

We have taken the addonitis to a new level. We have now caught resortitis. With a little luck from the ROFR gods we only need one more contract to complete the set of all the resorts. All of the resorts have their own appeal so instead of chosing we decided to buy at each one. We are one of those people who have over 1000 points and hope to spend a lot of time at Disney with our Grandchildren if our kids every get married. I guess we have plenty of time to wait since our kids are only 4,6 and 8.

We have 250 VWL and 60 OKW so 310 total. We are constantly in the hole and I have borrowed most of my 2007 points already. I really would like to do another add on but DH is not convinced. Hopefully I can convince him before the price increase!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter