What is the $amount of an additional adult in a room?

mickey'sbud

DIS Veteran
What is the $amount of an additional adult in a room? I am going with my parents (2) and my children (2), total 5 in the room. I would be the additional adult. I'm sure that the rate varies from value to mod to delux. But, what should I expect reasonablely to be the additional cost increase to be for each level? Do we have to pay the extra amount at POR-AB since they have the trundle bed?

It's $25.00 per night per adult at the deluxes; I believe it's $15.00 at the moderates, and $10.00 at the value. Somebody will correct me if I'm wrong.;)

I can't help with any of the others, but I'm sure that it's $15 at the moderates!

Katie :wave2:

I'm sure that the fee is $10 for Value resorts. Wish I knew (from experience) what the Deluxe fee was!! Oh, well, someday we will splurge and do it!!:wave2:

I just thought I'd mention that if you are staying in a suite, there is no charge for any additional adults. The same holds true if you are a DVC member and are staying in a DVC resort on points -- there is no additional charge for more than two adults in a room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter