What is the $amount of an additional adult in a room?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by mickey'sbud, Jun 9, 2004.

1. mickey'sbud

mickey'sbud DIS Veteran

What is the $amount of an additional adult in a room? I am going with my parents (2) and my children (2), total 5 in the room. I would be the additional adult. I'm sure that the rate varies from value to mod to delux. But, what should I expect reasonablely to be the additional cost increase to be for each level? Do we have to pay the extra amount at POR-AB since they have the trundle bed?

2. Disney Fool

Disney Fool <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

It's $25.00 per night per adult at the deluxes; I believe it's $15.00 at the moderates, and $10.00 at the value. Somebody will correct me if I'm wrong.;)

3. BCKatie02

BCKatie02 Mouseketeer

I can't help with any of the others, but I'm sure that it's $15 at the moderates!

Katie :wave2:

4. MomofKatie

MomofKatie Dairy World? Fairy World! OH, DARN IT!!

I'm sure that the fee is $10 for Value resorts. Wish I knew (from experience) what the Deluxe fee was!! Oh, well, someday we will splurge and do it!!:wave2:

5. ILoveWDW2003

ILoveWDW2003 DIS Veteran

It is definitely $10/$15/$25.

6. Janet2k

Janet2k DIS Veteran

I just thought I'd mention that if you are staying in a suite, there is no charge for any additional adults. The same holds true if you are a DVC member and are staying in a DVC resort on points -- there is no additional charge for more than two adults in a room.