What is the $amount of an additional adult in a room?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by mickey'sbud, Jun 9, 2004.

1. mickey'sbud

mickey'sbud DIS Veteran

What is the $amount of an additional adult in a room? I am going with my parents (2) and my children (2), total 5 in the room. I would be the additional adult. I'm sure that the rate varies from value to mod to delux. But, what should I expect reasonablely to be the additional cost increase to be for each level? Do we have to pay the extra amount at POR-AB since they have the trundle bed?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Disney Fool

Disney Fool <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

It's $25.00 per night per adult at the deluxes; I believe it's $15.00 at the moderates, and $10.00 at the value. Somebody will correct me if I'm wrong.;)

4. BCKatie02

BCKatie02 Mouseketeer

I can't help with any of the others, but I'm sure that it's $15 at the moderates!

Katie :wave2:

5. MomofKatie

MomofKatie Dairy World? Fairy World! OH, DARN IT!!

I'm sure that the fee is $10 for Value resorts. Wish I knew (from experience) what the Deluxe fee was!! Oh, well, someday we will splurge and do it!!:wave2:

6. ILoveWDW2003

ILoveWDW2003 DIS Veteran

It is definitely $10/$15/$25.

7. Janet2k

Janet2k DIS Veteran

I just thought I'd mention that if you are staying in a suite, there is no charge for any additional adults. The same holds true if you are a DVC member and are staying in a DVC resort on points -- there is no additional charge for more than two adults in a room.