What is the AAA Triptik??

Lisa In NJ

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know what the AAA Triptik is? I was just reading one of the posts that mentioned this, and I never heard of it. We do have Chrysler Road Side Assistance already, but we are driving from New Jersey (leaving May 3rd), and wondering if it would be worth getting AAA before we leave.

Thanks!!

AAA will map out your route for you, highlights the route, shows construction, restaurants, and hotels. You also received tour books if you request. They have city maps of some cities. You may have this benefit with your travel program. We like AAA and have been members for years. They offer roadside service, towing and etc.
But I am not sure I would buy it because I wanted it for just one trip.
Call your local AAA office or visit them to see the benefits they offer.
They also offer discount tickets on a lot of things.
Hope this helps some.

Dear Lisa

I have been a member of AAA for a number of years also. I have always had them
work up a triptik for me when ever I travel. You also receive maps of the various places you
are going. The other plus of membership is the discount you receive for hotel stays. They are
offering 3 days for the price of 2 on Universal and IOA admisssion until May 31. You also receive
10 % off food and merchandise at Universal and IOA. That can be a decent savings with a
family. The maps I have received from them in one year more than made up for the
membership cost. I see you are driviing so take advantage of stopping at the welcome
center of the States you need overnight lodgeings at. We did this on our trip last Sept
and found discount coupon books that in some cases had savings of $ 50.00 on hotel
rooms. Have a safe trip and great time on your vacation.

Peace. Robbie:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

If you've got kids and drive to Florida, Triptik is great! They custom make a map that fits on like 30 pages that you flip(so you can see details of area your driving). When I was younger, my parents got it once, and every trip we took, I fought with my sisters over who got to "flip the map".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter