• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is the 2014 "theme" or promotion?

aristocatz

DIS Veteran
In past years, Disney has announced a theme or promotion on NYE. I did not notice one being announced this year?

Just saw a thread on the Disney Resolutions contest going on for January. Is that all they are doing for 2014? Any new themes this year for the parks?

Thanks~

In past years, Disney has announced a theme or promotion on NYE. I did not notice one being announced this year?

Just saw a thread on the Disney Resolutions contest going on for January. Is that all they are doing for 2014? Any new themes this year for the parks?

Thanks~

There wasn't one. Closest thing I know of to a promotion at the moment is Show Your Disney Side.

I think the new promotion is called I Hope This Works.;)

The sweepstakes talk about making a family resolution. I don't think there is one. What a pity! We loved the volunteer year and million dreams year!

That sucks :( I miss the Year of a Million Dreams......aside from my wedding/honeymoon trip, that was definitely the most fun and magical vacation we had.

:rotfl2::rotfl:

Too bad that will never happen. Even if it did the price of base rates would increase to help offset the "discount" ;)

For years we have been visiting and I hear over and over, "How can you afford it, it is sooooo expensive" I tell people to visit during the Free Dining promotion. If they take that away, I will never hear the end of it. hahaha

Seriously though, those promos make it so that people who never thought they could visit WDW more doable.

Anyone else heard that the 2014 theme might be year of the villains? Is there any truth to this?

That would be awesome. Imagine all the mean, nasty, grumpy characters roaming the parks causing havoc and looking to ruin your vacation....and that's just the FastPass+ IT team.

Kidding!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter