What is the 1st thing you will do when you get on the ship??

I think this is a fun question!! and wonder how many different answers there will be.:goodvibes;)

In the past, it's been a visit to Parrot Cay. In the future, I may see about visiting the Aqua Duck depending on what boarding number we get.

CRY! I can almost guarantee it... I'll be standing there bawling tears of joy!

I don't know! I have so many things I WANT to do right away. I need to prioritize!

I *think* I might let dd have some pool time right away since I hear they're not that crowded right after boarding. I'm hoping the Aqua Duck might be open, too. We'll just eat a quick lunch by the pool (even though I'd really like to try one of the restaurants!) Then we'll head to the concierge reception. I really want to explore the ship, too, but I think I'll wait until after the sail away party and before dinner to do that.

To those that have cruised before...Does my plan sound workable?

I'm actually anxious to see our cabin! (though I think we can't do that first, correct? cabins aren't ready right away?) This is our first cruise and it seems like a whole lot of planning and discussion went into where we will stay. I'm anxious to check it out, get settled. Stand on the verandah and see the action. Have the kids try the tv. Maybe that's silly, but it will be my home away from home for a week and I can't wait!

Go straight to the pool deck and get a table, then wave down the first man / woman I see with a drink that has a little umbrella on it!:sail:

Eat, Drink, walk around and then check out my cabin. Then eat again....and again....and again! LOL!!!

This is a downer but we:
Eat ....walk around until 1:30 ...go to room...DH and DD take a nap while I iron the weeks worth of outfits! That way no waiting in line to iron every night for dinner! I know it is boring...but not too much happening the first day until we set sail! The rest of our cruise is relax, relax, relax!

Eat outside on deck 9, then get away as soon as we can (so others can have the table) relax near Cove Cafe until the rooms open. And I mean relax!

If we are traveling with cruise virgins, though, we'll walk around the ship with them, showing off the various lounges, theater, secret deck - like giving a private guided tour :)

Well, I am anxiously awaiting cruise reports starting from the Dream's MV to see what everyone says to see what we will do on our 3/13/11 cruise!

1) Get a drink.:goodvibes
2) Then get something to eat.
3) Finally, change and go to the pool.

Go to Parrot Cay, eat, and then go to the cabin! I love to get settled and decorate my door!

Get announced to the ship, hopefully get the CM to say something funny.

Go to Parrot Cay, eat, and then go to the cabin! I love to get settled and decorate my door!

DITTO! Can't miss the characters at Parrot Cay, DD can never get enough character interaction.

I'll be crying too! This'll be my first cruise, so I'll just lose it lol. Then I'll go eat, get myself a drinky drink and then cabin to decorate my door!

Rockin' Bar D to hopefully get Palo brunch reservations since no more were available on line. You would think that with 14 days on board they would have enough brunch openings for everyone. But after that, drink of the day!

Go to cabin, then off to the spa to book massages, then to get food, and finally go see the bozeman and get a nice little drink or two and let the relaxation begin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter