What is the 1 thing you must eat when at Disney

luvmylatte

Mouseketeer
What is that 1 thinkg that you must have when visiting Disney? The thing you crave and can only get at Disney? I love the pecans at POR and the margaritas at San Angle in Epcot. :woohoo:

A Mickey Premium Ice cream Bar..or 2..or ten!

Big block of rice krispie treat...not the mickey shaped ones, the ones you can get at the bakery.

The almond pretzel at Kringle's, I had two of them this past Sept. I missed out on the Dole Whip, I guess that means another trip in a couple of years.

Popcorn from Main Street and Gingerbread men from Germany...those are my two must do asap foods.

Mickey shaped foods like waffles and the ice cream bars. I also love the popcorn. There's something about eating it at Disney that makes it taste better than at the theater or ballpark.

School bread from Norway
Pastries from France
Grey goose lemonade from France
Warm cookies from main street Bakery

I know this may sound crazy but hubby and I have to have a sandwich at Earl of Sandwich in DTD.......My favorite is the FULL MONTAGU and hubby loves the American.....good stuff

:stitch2: The Grand Marnier and the Grey Goose slushies (I love them both equally, how could I ever choose?) and Boardwalk funnel cake

:tink:Ice cream sodas at The Fountain and Moroccoritas.

:cloud9:School bread and rice cream from Kringla Bakery in Norway:cloud9:
Fudge and cinnamon roll from Main St Bakery :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter