• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is that stuff called?

puzzles

Mouseketeer
The stuff that you put on your skin so you dont 'rub'. Its called EZ glide or something. It looks like deoderant but it really just puts a layer of stuff so that you dont get rashes.

I cant think of the name of it. Did a search for EZ Glide but thats not it. Anyone know?

We love Body Glide, but I know others who swear by (I just love to write this -- but I haven't used it myself) a product called ....

ANTI-MONKEY BUTT!
:rotfl2:

PS - you can buy BodyGlide at Eastern Mountain Sports - some people say they have a hard time finding it near them - and other camping type stores, as well as online.

Photobob,

When you buy admission they expire 14 days after the first day of use ---

you can get non-expiring admission.

:cool1:

Monistats smoothing care is very good stuff at about half the prices as Body Glide it's found in the female section of Walfart, Kfart an Target drug stores also carry it.

The monistat stuff can be used on feet but watch using it an wearing Crocs an that type of shoe my feet slid around to much when I covered whole foot an wore my Crocs.

Ok so you are not supposed to cover your whole feet with it...I live in a hot country and we are told that your feet have to sweat in order to control your body temperature...if you cover your feet with bodyglide or similar deodorants you may over heat really easily as your feet cannot perspire to cool you down. Just a little heads up...or feet up as it may be..just apply it to the parts that you think will rub to make blisters. I just know Im going to get 50 posts now on how people covered their feet and they were fine...sigh..whatever.

Monistats smoothing care is very good stuff at about half the prices as Body Glide it's found in the female section of Walfart, Kfart an Target drug stores also carry it.

The monistat stuff can be used on feet but watch using it an wearing Crocs an that type of shoe my feet slid around to much when I covered whole foot an wore my Crocs.

I'm sorry, where? :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter