what is that one memory......

ogre75

Earning My Ears
Hey
I was going thru some old papers and came across a copy of a recipt from WDW. It made the hairs stand up on the back of my neck, in a good way.
I had a flood of memories come rushing in from my last trip w/my famliy from nov 06. I could hear the disney music and smell the food from MGK. The one memory that stands out to me the most is seeing my DD5 and DS 20 mths at the time simle so big when we walk into the park for the first time.

Do you every have somthing that triggers tour memory from WDW?
If so what was the trigger and the memory?:wizard:

Your post did it for me!!! AWW I wish I was there now. Honestly I can't write just one memory, a million from our last trip are flashing through my head. I miss the world soooo much

I'm not sure if there is one thing, but your post brought tears to my eyes! Imagining your kids seeing Disney for the first time!

While I'm at Disney, there is nothing like being on the monorail and seeing the castle for the first time! I cry EVERY time! I'm crying now, just thinking about it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter