What is something you did as a child that you wish you could do as an adult?

Take risks without worrying I will put myself out of work if I injure myself. I have people who need me alive.

I miss slamming the phone receiver down if I got mad at the caller. Its lost on cell phones.

I wish I could perm my hair again and kill the ozone layer with aqua net. And, wear black eyeliner all the way around my eyes without it being mocked.

Ride my 10 speed bike w/no hands,
speeding along on a back country road.

I want to live a carefree life, where I can do whatever I want, just like when I was a kid. In particular, to be able to go out whenever I want.

Dance well, specifically ballet and tap. I do not want my pointe shoes back, but I'd like to be able to trust my knees and ankles enough to dance again. I was a pretty decent ballerina/tapper in high school and I miss that. I can do less-strenuous stuff, but I'm never gonna whip out 8 fouettés or do toe-stands again.

- Trick or treating

- The ability to do any fun or mindless activity I felt like since I didn’t have to worry about adult responsibilities first

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter