What is something I MUST do at WDW at least once??

Hmm... there are so many... here are some I would suggest, some having been mentioned before. Lots of these are simple, but they make me happy!

EPCOT:
- Try to be one of the first people in Germany and get a great big beer! It's a great way to start your tour of the World Showcase.
- Even if you don't have little kids, go to Turtle Talk with Crush just to listen to the kids talk to him - they are amazed that he calls them by name! It's fun to watch them get so excited by Disney magic.
- Really explore the China pavilion - there are some cool exhibits there, especially the small-scale terracotta warriors.
- I haven't done this yet, but I will in six weeks - try the Pick A Pearl in Japan.

MK:
- Philharmagic, any time... the music in there is quintissential Disney! Notice the sign above the interior doors - they will swing "automagically" toward you...
- Try to pull the sword from the stone- you never know!
- Ride the carousel and take pictures of the park while you are on it - you get some cool blurry shots.
- If you like Christian bands, attend Night of Joy - AMAZING concerts at the castle make for an unforgettable experience.
- Splash Mountain at night is awesome. So is the treehouse - it's a great view of Tomorrowland all lit up - great photo op.
- Dole Whip. 'Nuff said.

AK:
- The Tusker House breakfast buffet is great, but we do it around 10:30-10:45 as a brunch. That way, we can ride the safari at least twice and see the animals in the AM when they're active.
- The Nemo show is AWESOME. Sit in a different location than where you normally sit and you'll get a whole new perspective.
- At the Festival of the Lion King, sit on the end of the bleachers -the actors, especially the ones on stilts, will interact with you on their way in to the theater.
- Take time to talk to the guides on the exploration trails, they are full of cool facts about all of the animals. My son loved chatting with them!

HS:
- Defnitely do the animation thing - some people are scared to draw - but it's only for you, and it's fun!! You will surprise yourself with your newfound talent.
- I haven't done this yet, but I'm going to have a nice, lazy cocktail in the Tune-In Lounge and chat with the bartender. :)
- Ride Toy Story Mania as many times as possible, preferably with someone who is extremely competitive!
- Take time to enjoy the street shows, and if the actors try to involve you, don't be embarrassed and go with the flow! No one knows you, so have some fun!

My last tip - pick a resort you haven't been to before, and have dinner there. Take time to explore the grounds and the store.

It's a big list, but definitely do-able in one visit!

Hmm... there are so many... here are some I would suggest, some having been mentioned before. Lots of these are simple, but they make me happy!

MK:
- Philharmagic, any time... the music in there is quintissential Disney! Notice the sign above the interior doors - they will swing "automagically" toward you...

We go to Mickey's Philharmagic every trip. Our girls get so excited b/c their grandpa (my dad) helped build it. Every time they ask us to point out the parts their grandpa did :cloud9: It might not be big and flashy, but ti's something awesome for us.

We're going to SoA for the first time this trip - and if the rumours are true this could be leaving in the next couple years - so happy to have our ADRs there.

Sorry, while I am a huge Disney fan, I still can't get the hang of the abbreviations. :confused3 What is SoA? I get the halloween and christmas party abbreviations but cant figure the one out.

I appreciate the tips as I am using them to create my own bucket list ~ so thanks!:thumbsup2

Gotta do the segway tours!!! My wife and I had a blast in Epcot on segway. Doing Ft. Wilderness segway tour in Sept. Also do Richard Petty Driving Experience.

Getting a few bucket list items out of the way on our trip next week.
1. Dinner at CRT. (who doesn't want to go inside the castle!)
2. Front row seat for Wishes.
3. Early ADR at CP (an empty Main Street!)
4. Ordered a custom cake from GF for my sisters bday.
Can't wait!!!

Rent a pontoon boat and go out in the 7 seas lagoon! Cool way to see a lot of views you will otherwise miss plus NO CROWDS!

One word: Beverly

Looking forward to experiencing what all the fuss is about when I visit starting Labor Day weekend...

:thumbsup2

Its been said, but the biggest thing on my bucket list is to go during Christmas time. It just looks so magical.

Rent a searacer at the Poly and ride around Bay Lake.
Do the segway tour at Fort Widerness it was a great experience and the tour guides are the greatest.
My husband did the Richard Petty driving experience thanks to the wonderful $50.00 - 3 lap sale they had last winter. Since we were going in Feb 2012 it was his Christmas gift. To surprise him I bought a matchbox race and hid it in the Christmas tree. On Christmas morning I told him his gift was in the tree. Took him a bit to find it and figure out what it meant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter