what is pal mickey?

Anybody have a pal mickey they used as an adult (? or sort of adult) or is this mostly an item for children. Going with boyfriend, both in 30s in December- been trying to decide whether to get a pal to play with.

aynastasia said:
Anybody have a pal mickey they used as an adult (? or sort of adult) or is this mostly an item for children. Going with boyfriend, both in 30s in December- been trying to decide whether to get a pal to play with.

My DH and I bought one this year on our 25th Anniversry trip. No kids with us except the child within ourselves. :goodvibes

I bought mine two years ago when I went with my daughter (age 25) and we both enjoyed him - although he can get annoying at times. It was cute when we walked towards the Tower of Terror and he told us how scared he was! I took him with us again this past February when I went with a friend who had two daughters 7 and 5 and they adored him - we had to work out a whole system of who got to carry Mickey when because otherwise they would fight about it. When I came home, I gave him to my 3-year-old grandson who has been playing with him ever since and looks forward to bringing him to WDW for our trip at the end of November. He's just the right age to appreciate Mickey's corny jokes. This is his favourite one (he tells it over and over):

"Why did the car go to the doctor?"

"Because he was very very full of gas!"

Teresa

Thanks for the advice. Just got off phone with the character place mentioned earlier in this thread. Looks like Pal Mickey is going to be joining us. Did I mention I cannot wait...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter