What is opinion on Big River Grille & Brewing Works

imacdan

Earning My Ears
Just made a ressie for Big River Grille & Brewing Works. Never been there before. Do you like Big River Grille & Brewing Works? Thanks.

We love it! The beer and burgers are great, and outside sitting at night is beautiful. here are some pics:

DSC01328-1.jpg

beer flight
DSC01331.jpg

normal burger
DSC01332.jpg

hickory bacon burger
DSC01333-1.jpg

Enjoy!

Do you think we need ressie there. I was planning on going there on our "rest day" and didn't want to make ressie anywhere that day. Just eat when we get hungry. I'm planning on being at WDW the last week of October. What I read before it didn't seem I needed ressie for this place. I don't mind waiting 30 mins or so for a table either. (Used to that I live in Vegas where everywhere theres a wait for dinner.):cool2:

we have been twice, neither time did we have a ressie. the most we waited was 30 minutes, which wasn't bad being on the boardwalk

Thanks for the pictures!! Now I'm hungry and I could go for a beer! What is the beer flight?

We ate there in March and it was very good. We didn't have a reservation and only waited a few minutes for a table. The food was great and DH liked the beer.

The beer flight consisted of a sample of 6 beers that they serve there. I don't remember the names of any of them, but they give you a sheet describing each one.

just ate there last week and had the kolbe (sp) the one from japan.. it was out of this world..

Are you able to make reservations here? I was always under the impression that it was walk-up only?

Are you able to make reservations here? I was always under the impression that it was walk-up only?

You can't make an ADR through Disney. You have to call the restaurant directly at 407-560-0253.

I have lunch there at least once on each trip. Good food, great beers and a relaxing atmosphere (especially if you get a table outside).

Good for a beer and a burger, but that's about it. The meatloaf has gone from great to terrible, and service for the most part hit the 'terrible' level long ago. If I were in the mood for beer and a burger, or just the beer part, and wanted to people watch, then I would certainly go back. Otherwise, too many better food options in the BW area. (Being able to get in without an ADR is a big part of the appeal, for us).

All that being said, I'd choose BRG over ESPN any day of the week.....

You can't make an ADR through Disney. You have to call the restaurant directly at 407-560-0253.

Thanks for this info. When I called for our ADRs a couple weeks ago they said you can't make a reservation at BRG. They didn't give me this info. I just called and set it up so...Thank You

Thanks for this info. When I called for our ADRs a couple weeks ago they said you can't make a reservation at BRG. They didn't give me this info. I just called and set it up so...Thank You

I contacted the restaurant directly the other day because we want to try it here on our next trip. While they do not take official ADR's, they do take priority seating.

On the day you want to dine there, you can call the restaurant prior to 4pm and they will put your name down for the time you want to dine. When you arrive, if there is a wait, you are the next party to be seated.

I thought that was great! :cool1:

Husband and I thought our burgers had no flavor at all - sounds like we must have just had an off day. It tasted like they cooked the burger - no seasoning AT ALL. But it was very easy to just walk up and get a seat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter