What is Open during Early Park Admission?

rtbreneman

Now is the time...Now is the time...
Probably a newbie question, but I haven't ever been to Universal, and I've read contradicting information as to what is open during Early Park Admission. Both days we will be at the parks, Universal Studios has the Early Park Admission. Will only Escape from Gringotts and Despicable Me be open for that extra hour, or is everything in the Harry Potter area open for EPA?

Can anybody tell me what all is open when IOA has the early entry? Right now the schedule says IOA for all 3 days of our trip in November.

Can anybody tell me what all is open when IOA has the early entry? Right now the schedule says IOA for all 3 days of our trip in November.

Everything in Hogsmeade is open. You can also line up early for Kong but it will only start letting you into the ride about 15 minutes early.

Occasionally, the caro-seuss-el is open but not often.

All depends on which park is open on that day

Both universal parks are not open either either 1 or the other so check with universal.

We went only islands was open the next day universal was

They had roped off the entrance to go to Kong from Hogsmeade when I was there. They walked everyone over to Kong a few minutes before the park opened. It looked like we beat the rest of the crowd coming from the main entrance.

Seems early park admission is only handy when kids holidays are off school (parks are busy when kids are off.), Off peak ride only about 30 min wait time so.

Have a lie in :D

We went late August and IOA was early admission. Everything was roped off you could only go to HP but we got to beat the majority of the crowds and get the HP out of the way early in the morning and then proceed to the rest of the park. We had 3 day park to park so we used IOA early entry all 3 days and used the express to move between the 2 parks. Came in handy to redo a couple of the rides before moving on. OK I'm not going to lie we got frequent flier miles on the of the rides :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter