?? What Is On Your Wishlist II

Hi Everyone,

My last wish is to get a Blue Stitch Hat! It is the only thing I want and have been trying to trade for one since I first saw it.

Thanks,
BucsFanBucs

My wish list:
1* Lightning Magic
Silver Mickey Ears
Red Stitch Hat
ATIS Mighty Eye Pin
Gold Rope
White Snowman
Blue Wreath
Green Wreath
Dreams Hook Boat Chair
Dreams Princess Castle Chair

My Wishlist, Some are impossible but heck i can dream xP
- Go to a club33 party.
- Have a Dreams Castle Suite room + furnishing
- Blue Stitch Hat
- Green Explorer Shorts
- The host rooms to come back :|
- complete my magic collection, only need Inferno, Lightning, Full Time Use TD, Invisability/Spooky, Shark, Confetti, Red Space, Green Space, Stitch Spaceship, & Turn Into Coral Magic Pin. Actually its quite alot to complete my collection, don't know if i'll finsh lol.
- have VMK come out with some beauty and the beast items and costumes, i love that movie. [:

big list once i think about it o_o

My Wishlist, Some are impossible but heck i can dream xP
- Go to a club33 party.
- Have a Dreams Castle Suite room + furnishing
- Blue Stitch Hat
- Green Explorer Shorts
- The host rooms to come back :|
- complete my magic collection, only need Inferno, Lightning, Full Time Use TD, Invisability/Spooky, Cursed Storm, Shark, Levitation, Confetti, Red Space, Green Space, Mr. Toad's Car, Pirate Costume, Snowman Magic, Stitch Spaceship, & Turn Into Coral Magic Pin. Actually its quite alot to complete my collection, don't know if i'll finsh lol.
- have VMK come out with some beauty and the beast items and costumes, i love that movie. [:

big list once i think about it o_o

I can help you with some of the magic. Please PM me your VMK title and I will respond back when I return home this afternoon and login.

Wishes
Blue Stitch Hat
Sparrow Shirt
Inferno
Mighty Eye Pin
Minnie
Figment Hat
Silver Hat
Any Magic :)

...pm with a time u want 2 meet & ill be there!!! :cool1:

For those that I haev a pending gifting to, I will be able to log in this evening after work.

The only recent thing I've been looking for was a Pink Tiki Idol. I've been wanting it to top off my Tiki Room that I've had for over a year (but never quite finished without it)

The only recent thing I've been looking for was a Pink Tiki Idol. I've been wanting it to top off my Tiki Room that I've had for over a year (but never quite finished without it)

I've only ever had 1 pink tiki, and now it's yours. :) Send me a pm and let me know when you can get on next. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter