What is least crowded time between 8/25 & 9/30??

AuntBJ

DIS Veteran
I am considering going back if I can get a good AP rate during the value season. When would the parks be least crowded?

I'm not sure about crowds then. We picked the second week of september because it sounded good :)

There are already AP rates for that time, 30% off, I think. I'm hoping for better, but happy that I have rooms booked now!

We are planning on going to WDW September 24th thru September 28th--How is late September as far as crowds? Weather?

Thanks,
Toby

We went this past Aug 25th til Sept 3, and it was wonderful. Very low crowds (even though their was a holiday), and although it was very hot, it was dry!

With any time in september you run the risk of hot, humid weather (& rain). My SIL, who lives on the west coast of FL, say september is worse than July! Historically, the temperatures are cooler in sept than july, but it could still be very hot, even at the end of the month.

I was there last week (still considered winter) & it was in the 80s!

Still, we are going in september :D

We have gone the last three years about the same time (September 15). Needless-to-say last year was extremely low but even the years before that the crowds seemed very low -not much of a wait for anything. It was hot. This is our favorite time to go.

I was wondering...Is it worth going in September if the weather is so hot and the park hours are shorter? When do they start cutting back on fireworks, parades, and employees? Does that impact your trip? Just wondering. Thanks

We like the last week of September. But the parades are quite limited--usually only one night of spectro in a week so you have to plan carefully. The weekends are a bit busier, but the weekdays are dreamy at the parks. Never waited more than 20 minutes for anything! I don't think there's a bad time to go in September.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter