What is it really like the first week of Nov (aka Jersey Week)?

*NikkiBell*

Livin’ that DVC & AP life!
I have never gone to the World during this time of year. What is it really like? Weather? Crowds?

:thumbsup2Weather is usually low 80's with a nice breeze. Can get a little nippy at night, but not really. Crowds are pretty minimal, at least to me

I've been a few times during Jersey Week. DD and DSIL are both teachers when they go it's either Jersey week or Easter. Weather is just as the pp described we love it. I also don't think it is crowded. You will read multiple posts how bad the crowds are to me it is nothing compared to Easter week. Guess it depends on what other times of the year you have been whether you think it's crowded or not.

I've been a few times during Jersey Week. DD and DSIL are both teachers when they go it's either Jersey week or Easter. Weather is just as the pp described we love it. I also don't think it is crowded. You will read multiple posts how bad the crowds are to me it is nothing compared to Easter week. Guess it depends on what other times of the year you have been whether you think it's crowded or not.

Ditto!!

love to go during this week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter