What is included in your min. for an intimate wedding?

auburnlynne

Earning My Ears
I am thinking of eloping at Disney and I was wondering what is covered in the $3,000 min? Would our Hotel room count? What about if we bought the dinning package?

Thanks!

If you go to the disneywedding.com website it tells you the individual packages. A intimate does not include rooms, tickets or meals.

princessdisneybelle is right, rooms and tickets are no longer included in the Intimate package.

The only "requirement" for an intimate is that you book a MINIMUM 4 night stay at ANY Disney owned and operated resort (including the value resorts, if you choose). So, you could purchase a package from Disney that includes the dining plan, then, call DFTW and give them your confirmation number and you are good to go.

This is one of the reasons I think they changed the way they do intimates. It used to be that you had to book your rooms/package through DFTW and it had to be at a moderate or deluxe AND you weren't eligible for any special promotions. Now, you can take advantage of those (and other discounts) then book your wedding separately.

Definitely visit the Disney Weddings website for more details.

Good luck and Happy Planning!

My DF and I are having an intimate and we are staying at a value resort for the majority of our stay. However, the night before and the night of our wedding we're going to splurge and stay at WL. So, in a nutshell I think you can still pull off a really nice vacation/wedding/honeymoon by taking advantage of the intimate wedding package. I tell you what, there's a whole lot less to worry about when you're eloping!! Honestly, I wouldn't want it any other way. :goodvibes

If you have any more questions, feel free to PM me. Good luck with your planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter