What is included in the BBB packages

Ella5

Earning My Ears
Sorry if this has been asked before but I have been looking all over the internet today and can't find the answer. I have seen different videos of girls getting their hair done at the BBB, some had faux hair pieces and some did not. So my question is are the faux hair pieces included in the crown package that is around $55 or are they extra and do they get a small crown with this package as well?? Thanks!!!

Hair and makeup (they get to keep the comb and makeup), a bag and sash...
Same as above plus nail polish ($5 more than the first)

These are the only 2 I can think of. The Disneyworld website will have all the info.

My daughter got the second package, plus I paid another $8 I think, for a crown.

Here is a list of prices and what each includes ~
Coach Package includes choice of hairstyling, shimmering makeup, princess sash, face gem and princess cinch bag—$54.95 plus tax.
Crown Package includes choice of hairstyling, shimmering makeup, nail polish, princess sash, face gem and princess cinch bag—$59.95 plus tax
Courtyard Package includes exclusive Courtyard hairstyling, shimmering makeup, nail polish, face gem, Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique t-shirt, trendy tutu, princess sash and princess cinch bag—$89.95 plus tax.
Castle Package includes the Crown Package components plus Imaging Package (one 6" x 8" and four 4" x 6" photos in a princess-themed photo holder) and complete Disney Princess costume with coordinating wand and tiara accessories—starting at $189.95 plus tax.

So I assume that "choice of hairstyling" is just the fgit styling the hair they have no faux hair unless you pay extra?

So I assume that "choice of hairstyling" is just the fgit styling the hair they have no faux hair unless you pay extra?

The FGIT will give the girls a menu with three hairstyle options pictured. Two include a faux hair piece and the third is the bun with the tiara. One of the faux piece options includes a tiara as well. You won't have to pay extra if your girls choose those styles.

So what is the Courtyard hair styling? I did BBB with a former friend a few years back and I definitely did not care for the tight bun and faux hair options. So much hairspray!!!!!! I remember taking out the faux hair and the bun and my hair pretty much stayed in place. :lmao: It was nuts.

I have no idea about the Courtyard hair styling options. I did not see them when we were there.

Received the following from Disney when I made online reservation for BBB.

Coach Experience: $49.95 +Tax
Time: 20 minutes
Components:
•Choice of Hairstyle
•Shimmering Makeup Case
•Face Gems
•Princess Sash
•Princess Cinch Sack
The Crown Experience: $54.95 +Tax
Time: 20 minutes
Components:
•All components of the Coach Experience
•Nail Polish
The Castle Experience: $189.95 +Tax
Time: 60 minutes
Components:
•All components of the Crown Experience
•Princess Gown, Wand and Crown
•Portrait Package
Knight Experience: $15.95
Time: 10 minutes
Components:
•Hairstyle with colored Hair gel & confetti
•Shield and Sword
The Courtyard Experience: $89.95 +Tax
Components:
•Shimmering Makeup Case
•Princess Sash
•Face Gems
•BBB Cinch Sack
•Nail Polish
•BBB Tee Shirt
•BBB exclusive package Tutu
•Courtyard Package Exclusive Hairstyle with four colorful hair strips
Portrait Package: $29.99
Can be added to experiences if photo location is available. Priority is given to the Castle experience.
•(1) 6x8 in one pose and (4) 4x6 in two more poses in a themed holder.
•So 3 poses, in 5 photos. There are two scenes available, the Carriage, and the forest. Price includes
one of each scene, plus one extra.
Prices and package components are subject to change without notice. Theme park admission required.

That's the same email address as the dining reservation, right? dine@disneyland.com
Yes..You can reserve BBB through the dining email system. When I called in March to make dining reservations for our April trip, they were able to make our BBB apointment too without being transfered or having to call another #.

So what is the Courtyard hair styling? I did BBB with a former friend a few years back and I definitely did not care for the tight bun and faux hair options. So much hairspray!!!!!! I remember taking out the faux hair and the bun and my hair pretty much stayed in place. :lmao: It was nuts.

I posted a review of the Courtyard Package with photos of the hairstyle here - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=45149923#post45149923.

As you will see, it's not a bun - much more intricate - and the FGIT uses ALOT of styling/holding gel. I guess you could ask her to use less, but the style may not last as long. My DD's lasted for quite a while through several rainy, humid days at WDW. Came out easily though by first covering hair in conditioner and then working out the twists in the shower.

Quick question - Can you get a cheaper package, have portraits made and just saved to a photopass account (and NOT buy a portrait package)? Just curious, trying to figure out what the best option is for us - I will likely buy the photopass CD (or order Photopass plus) - but don't really want the prints on the spot. Does this question make sense?

Thanks in advance!

Quick question - Can you get a cheaper package, have portraits made and just saved to a photopass account (and NOT buy a portrait package)? Just curious, trying to figure out what the best option is for us - I will likely buy the photopass CD (or order Photopass plus) - but don't really want the prints on the spot. Does this question make sense?

Thanks in advance!

Yes, you can. I pre-purchased the CD before our trip (at a discount) and had all of the BBB photos - including those that were taken while my DD was being worked on and the ones from the photopass studio - put onto my photopass card. I made sure to mention to the photopass photographers at the BBB and at the photopass studio that I had already purchased the CD and that seemed to greenlight them to take alot of photos and try many different poses (maybe even too many :artist:). I did not purchase a portrait package or any actual physical prints onsite and ended up with tons of photos on the photopass account. Getting the CD and knowing that I would have many still photos of DD's experience from photopass freed me up to take lots of video of her BBB experience without having to switch back and forth to stills on my camera. :thumbsup2

I posted a review of the Courtyard Package with photos of the hairstyle here - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=45149923#post45149923.

As you will see, it's not a bun - much more intricate - and the FGIT uses ALOT of styling/holding gel. I guess you could ask her to use less, but the style may not last as long. My DD's lasted for quite a while through several rainy, humid days at WDW. Came out easily though by first covering hair in conditioner and then working out the twists in the shower.

OMG your DD is soooooooooooooooo CUTE!!!!! I love that hairstyle, when we went they only had the 3 packages available. But they also didn't have an ending age limit so I did BBB with my 2 girls. :)

Does anyone know if you get a discount if you use your Disney Visa at the BBB and Studio 365?

Does anyone know if you get a discount if you use your Disney Visa at the BBB and Studio 365?

According to the Disney Visa fine print, they state Studio 365 is not an honored location for the discount. It does not say anything about BBB. I think the only discount BBB will take is for an AP. Maybe someone knows for sure.

I wanted to book everything except the photo package, but they said I can't take it out as it comes as a package, so do you think I could just book the crown package and go early and pick out a dress and accessories?

Has anyone done everything except the photo package? Is there any way to get around this? I want my DD to have the experience of picking out her dress there etc.. Just don't want the portraits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter